The Race Place

NZ Derby field

Hesi

6 hours ago, ngakonui grass said:

Warsaws dam STANICA (by ZABEEL) ran 2nd in an Avondale Cup.The more i read the more i like.

prob more important is that she is by Zabeel. If Warsaw gets a cosy trip - and it should - could upset Sharp N Smart ...the horse Rogie plans to win the NZ Derby ATC Derby, QE Stakes, then the Cox Plate, Caulfield-Melbourne Cups and Hong Kong Gold Cup with ..all before Christmas.

MM

• Like 1

Have been looking at 5 runners that interest me.

Sharp 'n' Smart: Classy and looks very hard to beat. Poor value.
Desert Lightning: Came from well back and drove to the line. The one that impresses me to beat the favourite.
Mark Twain: Jumped awkwardly, back on inside, pulled wide in straight and driven to line. Impressive. Another that looks a top chance at value.
Warsaw: Held up in straight, fought on but held. Longshot chance.
Andalus: Jumped poorly, settled back, made run inside before battling the last 200m. Needs to keep out of trouble. 

Desert Lightning and Mark Twain the ones at value for me.

18 hours ago, LookingForValue said:

Have been looking at 5 runners that interest me.

Sharp 'n' Smart: Classy and looks very hard to beat. Poor value. 1st
Desert Lightning: Came from well back and drove to the line. The one that impresses me to beat the favourite.
Mark Twain: Jumped awkwardly, back on inside, pulled wide in straight and driven to line. Impressive. Another that looks a top chance at value.
Warsaw: Held up in straight, fought on but held. Longshot chance.
Andalus: Jumped poorly, settled back, made run inside before battling the last 200m. Needs to keep out of trouble.  2nd

Desert Lightning and Mark Twain the ones at value for me.