10. Flemington R5 - 3,4 bb 

Alternative Races 7-10 (if Flemington is abandoned):

7. Rosehill R6 - 5,7

8. Rosehill R7 - 4,8 bb 

9. Rosehill R8 - 5,13

10. Rosehill R9 - 1,9

Thanks Peter

Go the the champs

Good morning folks, and the very best of luck to you all today.

Mighty Blues 'Bye Game' today will be against the Ferdies and the Turbos. Am looking forward to it, especially if Roland can land a couple of bombs to boost the team aggregate.

I'm trying these today, with a degree of cautious optimism :-

• R1)           1x2                 Best Bet              Loire x Jennifer Eccles
  • R2)           4x13                                            Don't Know Jakk x Cottoneva
  • R3)           2x7                                              Endless Drama x Winter Bride
  • R4)           2x6                                              Wyndspelle x Rock On Wood
  • R5)           4x7                                              Justamaiz x The Good Fight
  • R6)            3x8                                             Big Parade x Aim For Perfection
  • R7)            2x6                                             Pierrless x Red Heeler
  • R8)            1x3                                             Condo's Express x Sansom
  • R9)            2x7                                             Rogues Point x Rapid Romance
  • R10)          2x3                Best Bet             Bold Star  x Time To Reign

ROSEHILL ALTERNATES

• R7)           5x7
  • R8)           6x10
  • R9)           4x5
  • R10)         4x8

Best of luck to my Mighty Blues "teamies" Pete, Gordy, Roland, Geoff. Let's keep the cash register ticking over !

Many thanks, PJ.          

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Say No More said:

Thanks Peter.  I'll still be posting Rosehill picks in case something changes.

How will you run it on the off chance that Flemington is abandoned part way through the card?  Will you sub in the remaining (equivalent) Rosehill races for a partial Flemington completion or will you just go with whatever Flemington races are run and only include the four Rosehill races if the whole Flemington card is abandoned?

Hopefully a moot point.

Good question John. Given the chronology of the races if Flemington is abandoned at any stage the Super Comp card will just carry on with the next race to run in Sydney. Some Captains might have to be alert if this is the case although it's probably unlikely given the sunny morning forecast for Melbourne 

Good afternoon all.

R 1   #   8    -   14   BB

R 2   #   3    -    9

R 3   #   7    -    8

R 4   #   2    -    6

R 5   #   4    -    7

R 6   #   3    -    13

R 7   #   2    -    6

R 8   #   1    -    4   BB

R 9   #   1    -    2

R 10 #   2   -     3

ROSEHILL ALTERNATIVES

R 7   #    7   -   10

R 8   #    4   -    8    BB

R 9   #    3   -   13

R 10 #    1   -    4

Thanks P J   :classic_smile:

GOOD LUCK TEAM CRUSADERS

GOOD LUCK TEAM HURRICANES

GOOD LUCK VIRGIL 

Morning teamie's and sundry!!

Another beootiful day in the Capital at 'The GraveYard!! -CANWEDOOSIT !? that is the question as 'the Mighty 'Saders

continue  on our quest to top the ladder!  CAUSEWECAN !!  Do not look to me for many 50/1 shots today-i think be a favourites Day!!

r1=-2x8

r2=-3x14

r3=-7x9

r4=-8x13

r5=-4x10 -BB

r6=-6x8

r7=-1x6

r8=-2x6

r9=-1x6

10=-1x3 -BB   -Thanks! 

Alternative Sydney!

r7=-5x6

r8=-4x8

r9=-5x7

10=-4x10 -BB   -Thanks P.J!....Letz go get'em team ! WECANDOOSIT! Give these guys a fright a little luck to you Poorky but not much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Say No More said:

Too many drinks last night Weasel?   Read it again.  Where do I say null & void a Flemington race?

1 hour ago, PWJ said:

Good question John. Given the chronology of the races if Flemington is abandoned at any stage the Super Comp card will just carry on with the next race to run in Sydney. Some Captains might have to be alert if this is the case although it's probably unlikely given the sunny morning forecast for Melbourne 

a logical and commonsense answer...

MM

D:

Trentham R5  5 1 3 

2. Trentham R6  2 11

3. Trentham R7 - 3 10 bb

4. Trentham R8 - 4.27pm -  7 14 

5. Trentham R9 - 5.03pm -  3 18 

6. Rosehill R5 - 5.30pm - 7 13 bb

7. Flemington R2 -  1 7 

8. Flemington R3 -  5 8 

9. Flemington R4 - 3 6 

10. Flemington R5 - 4 6 

2 hours ago, VvD said:

always just a touch off the pace

SNM didnt say 'null and void' but in effect they would be null and void in terms of the Comp if an eventual abandonment at Flem meant ALL the alternative race selections for Sydney were used instead of ALL the Flem ones. PJ has clarified this, very logically and sensibly, though most of us 'off the pace' participants understood from the start that a completed Comp race at Flem wouldnt be swapped for the Sydney alternative (which would make the Flem result null and void in the Comp).
Those perpetual HairyCane video conferences clearly cause mental mayhem.)

Edited by Maximus

3 minutes ago, VvD said:

No you need to read SNM's post a little more closely - you've still got the wrong end of the stick.

It was a good question as was Peter's response.

haven't heard that phrase since Ma Mustelid shook her head in despair (again) when I was a Wee Weasel...prefer chasing chickens to sticks anyway, thanks for the heads-up, though

Mustelid's selections for Tren, Rose R5 and FLEM follow (LOL). In the unlikely event of a Flem abandonment before the completion of Comp races, I will post replacement Sydney race selection(s) accordingly.

KKs are playing their JOKER today, please PJ. 

Go Puddytats

R1           1,4

R2           3,14 BB

R3           5,9

R4           9,13 

R5           11,12

R6           8,10

R7           5,7

R8           2,7 BB

R9           3,7

R10         2,3

Edited by Maximus
  • Confused 1

Just now, Say No More said:

Just to help you out a little, I'll use an illustration:

Let's say Flemington was abandoned after Flemington Race 3 (comp R8).  My question was, would Peter cut the comp off at just 8 races or would he replace Flemington R4 & R5 with Rosehill Races 8 & 9.

No suggestion of replacing Flemington Race 2 & 3.

thank you for the clarification