The Race Place

New Comp Starting Saturday May 20 - Lucky Seven

PWJ

Dear Peter ,

To continually disagree with people is just a waste of quality time on this Earth.

Peter , you have expressed in a big way that I have treated you in an unfair and ugley manner.   For that , I apologize to your good self. More importantly I must apologize to The Race Cafe Family. I have let them down. They are a good all round Racing Community who love their weekly Jenkins Original Tipping Competition. I pray and trust you will keep those Tipping Competitions going for all of them on The Race Cafe Family.

Peter , Once again , I feel terrible that you feel I have called your  Honesty and Trustworthiness into doubt. 

I wish you nothing but good fortune with your new The Race Place Ownership and I look forward to popping in from time to time to see how you all are going.

Good luck to you all. 

Stay Healthy and Safe.

God Bless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dancing Show said:

Yay what a cute couple!  🙂   love the matching outfits and your nails Jen!   they look like they are ready for action 🥰

Having been delighted and surprised to see the "Great Reveal" of Sir C and Jenlove, Max is now wonderin' if anyone else on this site wants to follow suit ...

MM

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:13 PM, Dancing Show said:

Yay what a cute couple!  🙂   love the matching outfits and your nails Jen!   they look like they are ready for action 🥰

next Super Comp may require a klever Kat with klaws like those

MM

On 5/16/2023 at 6:42 AM, Wrinkles said:

Dear Peter ,

To continually disagree with people is just a waste of quality time on this Earth.

Peter , you have expressed in a big way that I have treated you in an unfair and ugley manner.   For that , I apologize to your good self. More importantly I must apologize to The Race Cafe Family. I have let them down. They are a good all round Racing Community who love their weekly Jenkins Original Tipping Competition. I pray and trust you will keep those Tipping Competitions going for all of them on The Race Cafe Family.

Peter , Once again , I feel terrible that you feel I have called your  Honesty and Trustworthiness into doubt. 

I wish you nothing but good fortune with your new The Race Place Ownership and I look forward to popping in from time to time to see how you all are going.

Good luck to you all. 

Stay Healthy and Safe.

God Bless.

Thank you Wrinkles

• Hesi locked this topic
  • PWJ unpinned this topic