The Race Place

Autumn Super Draft Comp entries here

PWJ

Hey bud....draft please.

couldn’t find your email address Pete but if your keen for NRL fantasy again.... Chasing Zig (YUUJDJDR)....usual gang is there.

If there is any other players out there you are more than welcome....just a small but very competitive group...a few you will know from here😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hesi said:

Dear Hesi and Peter ,

Just letting you know that Winfreux and Wrinkles are unavailable for your impending First Draft Tipping Competition. 

Peter , The Family are all travelling to Wrinkles Property over the coming Easter Time  to help him to clean up his Property after the Fire's and Flood's made a mess of his much loved Property. They want to clear the Rubbish and like before the next Summer arrives enabling the new  builder to commence the new / replacement Property. 

Grand Pa  actually purchased his property from his Vietnam Money. It has been a wonderful Fifty Year + Investment.

I am currently still in the UK. My partner is still awaiting advice the Japanese Olympics are postponed for twelve month's at least.

Hesi and Peter , i will play for the Family in the First Draft Tipping Competition. Put my nomination in if you need a player. 

Your Player's Number's are looking small this time around.  If required ,   I will post from the UK. Just remember i will post on time even if it is at the last minute at your end.

Please note , you can nominate my Brother Zac if you urgently need an additional Player.

Zac , is still in Hong Kong awaiting permission to return home and be with Grand Pa. He has been told he will have to spend Fourteen Day's in isolation upon his arrival back in Oz.

Peter, i would say it will be at least Six Month's before all of us can enter your Tipping Competition's.

I have been told from this end a HUGE Recession is on it's way. Just keep and save all your Cash guy's.

Hesi and Peter , Look after yourselves down their. Stay healthy and safe.

Jill.

Thanks Jill. Good to catch up on the family news. Just got back from Thailand and feel fortunate to have made it out before travel restrictions may become tougher. I have agreed with the company to quarantine myself for 10 days as a precaution although I feel fine. Best wishes for 2020 and beyond

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

If you need another Captain....I can do but Hesi would have to pick my team as I'd not be home in time for draft...............no drama if not required as Captain.

Cheers.

What you do Craig, is simply submit a list to PJ, No 1 pick,  2nd, 3rd etc etc.  PJ does the rest.  If we run 7 teams of 5(35), less the 7 captains, it would be a list 1 to 28.

Some skips prefer it this way anyway, so as not to offend people

OKay: Here's the current status-

We have 34 confirmed participants, 5 of whom are Captains. In alphabetical order:

Ashoka

Blind Squirrel

Craig*

Gary

Gee

Gordy

Graeme

Heather

Hesi

Howie*

Ian

Jack

Jen

John*

Maurice

Midnight C

Moose

Pam

Pete*

PJ

Porky

Ray

Rex

Rob

Robert

Rocky

Roland

Sharne

Steve P

Stevie N*

The Crucible

Tom

Virgil

Ziggy

Plus 4 possibles in this order:

Jill

Zac

Punter Pete

Maximus.

If we go with 7 teams then one of then Jill is in. We only need another two players for 8 teams

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VvD said:

Looks like he prefers Bunbury, Stoney Creek and the Healesville dogs over Ellerslie, Flemington and Randwick.  Mind you same sort of results 😀

had phone issues on Sat, VvD, as anyone with eyes to see and a working brain would have understood from my posts.My results on the day were about as successful as yours..always just a touch off the pace, eh! LOL

Edited by Maximus