The Race Place

Autumn Super Draft Comp entries here

PWJ

6 minutes ago, Sir Castleton said:

Hey Pete,

won't be able to participate in the live draft this evening but wiling to be a captain. Don't mind who's in the team. So long as they know I like it rough just like Jen lol

Thanks Roland ! Just send me your draft list by personal message. The draft participants are on the draft thread I just put up

Two more Captains needed

I just sent through to PJ by 'pm' my draft preferences for team 'Much Too Fast', as my techno skills and technology aren't great in a 'live' draw situation where time is of the essence.

Going for a bit of a different strategy .... changing things up a bit. 

Word is that the person who was first to put their hand up to be a Team Captain will be rewarded with 1st pick tonight. Could be a fiction ? We'll wait and see.  It's called a 'Trump-ism' .......unfairly trying to influence due and proper process for one's own self-advantage. 🙂. I'm not above jumping on that bandwagon.

Good luck with the`draw tonight everyone. Enjoy ! ✔️

2 hours ago, VvD said:

Priceless!  I'm sure the syndicate members enjoyed the Sunday drive around provincial Australia.  They probably would have enjoyed it more if you'd posted the losing bets before they ran.

Funny - I didn't see your name appearing in the recent Super Comp play-offs.

Glad you've signed up for the new comp - would have missed the regular dose of Saturday humour - we must be due for a bit more mustelid maths sometime soon 🙂

you're my first pick, VvD..unless SNM snaffles you before I do ! No pressure!

😧

Edited by Maximus

3 hours ago, Sir Castleton said:

Hey Pete,

won't be able to participate in the live draft this evening but wiling to be a captain. Don't mind who's in the team. So long as they know I like it rough just like Jen lol

got any photos? I'll show you mine (with Mrs W's permission, of course), if you'll show me yours!

MM

😧

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VvD said:

Priceless!  I'm sure the syndicate members enjoyed the Sunday drive around provincial Australia.  They probably would have enjoyed it more if you'd posted the losing bets before they ran.

Funny - I didn't see your name appearing in the recent Super Comp play-offs.

Glad you've signed up for the new comp - would have missed the regular dose of Saturday humour - we must be due for a bit more mustelid maths sometime soon 🙂

"Funny - I didn't see your name appearing in the recent Super Comp play-offs."

I saw yours...at the end of the day it read:

346.00 Ian

142.00 Virgil 

always just a little off the pace ! Very very Disappointing/(Disapponted??)

Edited by Maximus

22 minutes ago, PWJ said:

The "Snake Order" is up on the draft thread but I need two more Captains with less than one hour to go

The odds of 2 people putting their hands up with for captaincy in the next 30 mins is decreasing each second. So its with great reluctance and under severe protest....I'll step up to the plate.

cheers

R

• PWJ unpinned this topic