The Race Place

Autumn Super Draft Comp Round 1 - Sat Mar 14 - selection thread

PWJ

1 minute ago, PWJ said:

In the first:

Much Too Fast go ahead with Kamanda Lincoln and go two up with Toms and Dance Card

Tigers go ahead with Glory Days and go two up with Sampson or Sergeant Blast

Sampson won this race last year .... but I venture to say the rivals then were much below the calibre of the rivals today.

Still .... it won by about 9 lengths from memory !!

4 minutes ago, TooFast said:

Sampson won this race last year .... but I venture to say the rivals then were much below the calibre of the rivals today.

Still .... it won by about 9 lengths from memory !!

Cleared maidens 7 years ago under Hayden Tinsley !

My my is that a dirty inside bias I spy at Trentham??? Funny that they had the rail out 6m last week and now inside barrier draws and being able to run handy look like the golden ticket.

A bit too much of this type of sh*t happening in local racing (and particularly Te Rapa, Trentham and Awapuni) to my amateur eye.

• Like 2

Georgy Boy's picks for Maximillions

R1           1,9

R2           5,10

R3           3,9 bb

R4           7,13

R5           1,4

R6           1,5 bb

R7           2,8

R8           2,7

R9           1, 9 

R10        12,13

Edited by Maximus

6 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Cleared maidens 7 years ago under Hayden Tinsley !

I'm gonna have to go quietly on my liquid refreshments or I won't last the afternoon out.

For a minute there I thought you said 70 years ago !!  Wow .... back then only Hesi would have been around  to cheer Sampson on to win # 1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TooFast said:

I'm gonna have to go quietly on my liquid refreshments or I won't last the afternoon out.

For a minute there I thought you said 70 years ago !!  Wow .... back then only Hesi would have been around  to cheer Sampson on to win # 1.

you forgot Delilah, she'dve been there with her  scissors ready

Edited by Maximus
  • Haha 2

In the first of 10, Hall of Fame going heavily for Glory Days, Sampson and Te Akau Caliburn with support from #3 Toms and #4 Sergeant Blast (the last two not selected by Maximillionaires).  Maxis have covered only #1,4,5 and 9 with their best result being #9 Dance Card. 6BBs at stake - 2 from MAXIS, 4 from HOF

Edited by Maximus

4 hours ago, TooFast said:

Coincidentally, I used to know Howie Mathews when I worked in Waharoa many years ago

• Like 1

• PWJ unpinned this topic