The Race Place

Covid-19 update

pete

There is a shit storm about to hit Melbourne, with the Premiere ( Chairman Mao) thinking of locking down for 12 months. This prick is nothing short of evil. Some interesting comment on Social Media about it.

We have got it easy here , even if I disagree with the decision to have the bottom 2/3rds of the Island still at level 2.

• Like 1

Something i have noticed over the last 2 days at the Covid 19 announcements is Hipkins rush to let Jessica Much(TV1) ask the first question.

Nothing major but her husband is a member of the PMs Diplomatic Protection Squad

Favouritism perhaps or do they know that she will ask a soft question thereby setting the tone of for the others.

Edited by ngakonui grass

On 8/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, Hesi said:

Well well well, I thought they were only in the zoo:classic_smile:

Wallabies_Figure1.jpg

Ffs, I've lived in these regions all my life, and I've never seen one in the wild.  Or in anyone's back paddock.  Anywhere. 

I've trekked over Blue Mountain station, at the back of Fairlie....lots of cattle, but...?

On 8/27/2020 at 1:56 PM, Freda said:

Ffs, I've lived in these regions all my life, and I've never seen one in the wild.  Or in anyone's back paddock.  Anywhere. 

I've trekked over Blue Mountain station, at the back of Fairlie....lots of cattle, but...?

I think they must have been in lockdown all these years

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, curious said:

Who is reporting that?

cant recall the source... I 'cut and pasted' from MSN feed this morning, so either Stuff or Newshub or Newsroom I guess...
i know its prob a typo or wotever but it's not correct

Edited by Maximus