3. Rosehill R3 - 1,8 
4. Rosehill R4 - 1,6
5. Rosehill R5 - 2,6
6. Rosehill R6 - 1,5
7. Rosehill R7 - 1,7
8. Bendigo R8 - 2,7 BB
9. Rosehill R8 - 6,8 BB
10. Rosehill R9 - 2,3

Mr Jenkins, COVID-Y would like to play our Joker.

Good luck Stevie N. Go Team CY!

JokerY.jpg.be897a5f0d40a8345d56b890cf43a3a1.jpg

cheers
R

Good afternoon, folks.

I hope that everyone is fit and well, and coping ok with all that is going on around us. Today of all days it's such a pleasure to have a PJ Super Comp round to keep us excited and entertained.

Toughest of challenges ahead today for us 'Much Too Fast', up against John's very much in-form 'Five Oh's coming off the back of a 5-0 whitewash of their hapless opponents last Saturday. We're gonna have to be all concentration today in order to get in the decisive stride. Personally I'm up against a player (TC) who once went 21 games undefeated I think it was, so I've obviously got it all ahead of me. I hope I've alighted on the right ones today, to keep TC in sight.

I've gone with these gems today :-

• R1) 10x12
  • R2) 6x9
  • R3) 5x6          Best Bet 1
  • R4) 1x2          (Just wondering how many classes Life Less Ordinary & Night's Watch have to drop in order to pick up that elusive win ! )
  • R5) 12x13      Best Bet 2
  • R6) 1x4
  • R7) 2x6 
  • R8) 4x6
  • R9) 5x9
  • R10) 2x10

I hope you find a few today, TC. I'm sure you will.

Let's strike back with another win my 'Much Too Fast' teamies, after last week's hiccup. The very best of luck to you today Rex, Ashoka, Craig & Zac. Keep those winners flowing ! ☺️

Thanks very much for this comp today, PJ,  a ray of sunshine in dark times, for sure.

Cheers. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PWJ said:

In the first:

Maximillions take the lead with Top Prospect, and go 2-0 up with Hanger

James Gang take the lead with Purple Sector and go 2-0 up with Royal Celebration

and the 10 tipsters have selected only 5 runners betwixt em, to wit: #3,4,7,10,12
Maxi feels a %trifecta bet comin' on!

8 minutes ago, Maximus said:

and the 10 tipsters have selected only 5 runners betwixt em, to wit: #3,4,7,10,12
Maxi feels a %trifecta bet comin' on!

Surrey Thunder is the wildcard. First start in Oz and trialled well recently. Waller runner with money around it also

ok ... I'll put these race 1 selections in for Rex, and if he hasn't posted after about 20 minutes or so I'll put in selections for the rest of the day for Rex. Yes, I hope this top-class guy  and valued team-mate Rex is ok. 

R1 for Rex.

We''ll go 6 & 12  : Condor & Sausage ☺️

locked and loaded here at Rosehill for the first of 10 great races in PJs Super Duper Comp

Maximillions looking superbly conditioned to see out this demanding test of stamina. Connections have advised they intend to jump well and posse up handy from near the inside and possibly track the hotpot James Gang into the race ...

• PWJ unpinned this topic