Craig's 5 Winners Spring Summer Comp continues Sat Dec 14
See RITA Annual General Meeting video under Racing Chat
PJ's Comp looking for former players - see thread under PJ's Comps
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Paul

Manchester City Football Club...

Nothing...just wanted to have the first post in the forum, and why not start with the best!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2019 at 9:17 AM, Steve Paul said:

1 down - 4 to go - Liverpool second...again!

Penalty shoot out mind you. Could of gone either way. Bit like the Purdon domination lately with MC. GO CHELSEA.:classic_wink:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

Penalty shoot out mind you. Could of gone either way. Bit like the Purdon domination lately with MC. GO CHELSEA.:classic_wink:

I have a sneaky for Everton this year - 200/1 to win it - 17/1 top four...get on!

Not sure whether to be more upset with the Liverpool dig or Rees' use of "could of" rather than "could have" :)

Get on Everton for top 4 before the season starts Steve as they have a very nice schedule to start the season - only two of the big 6 in their first 14 games.   Then lay them at the start of December because their first four games in December are against big 6 teams.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 8:26 PM, Say No More said:

Not sure whether to be more upset with the Liverpool dig or Rees' use of "could of" rather than "could have" 🙂

Get on Everton for top 4 before the season starts Steve as they have a very nice schedule to start the season - only two of the big 6 in their first 14 games.   Then lay them at the start of December because their first four games in December are against big 6 teams.

Who cares!!. Dig all you like. Any other Chelsea supporters out there........................................ NO DIDNT THINK SO.:classic_blink:

God its lonely here.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mafioso said:

Have been a Chelsea fan since 1955 

Wow...before I was born and I'm old!

When football was football

Whats wrong with football.doc  Not very PC, please do not read if easily offended!

Edited by Steve Paul

On 8/21/2019 at 5:53 AM, Steve Paul said:

Wow...before I was born and I'm old!

When football was football

Whats wrong with football.doc  Not very PC, please do not read if easily offended!

After I was born, but it's great to have company Brian. Reason being they had dark blue shirts like we had at Miramar Rangers. The innocence  of youth. 

Just watched the mid table clash of United and Arsenal - both very poor - will either manager still be employed post January?

On 10/1/2019 at 8:37 AM, Steve Paul said:

Just watched the mid table clash of United and Arsenal - both very poor - will either manager still be employed post January?

Ole will be gone by then. They were dismal.  Arsenal are a Jekyll and Hyde team at the moment but with 3 of their 4 regular defenders absent I think Emery will only be judged how they perform when the backline is restored to first choice players. How did that linesman think Aubameyang was offside ???

• Like 1

I'd be happy for Ole to stay :)  Unfortunately Spurs recent form might be a blessing in disguise for the Scum.  Spurs sack Poch and he ends up at United!?

Hey Steve, KdB did well this season - got through 7 EPL games before he got injured.

My beloved Chelsea ate trucking nicely, the only glitch being they have the 4th worst average for goals againsted. Imagine how they will go when they get their defence sorted. Go the Bluez

25 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

My beloved Chelsea ate trucking nicely, the only glitch being they have the 4th worst average for goals againsted. Imagine how they will go when they get their defence sorted. Go the Bluez

This transfer ban could be a blessing in disguise for Chelsea in the long run, giving them the opportunity to play some of their talented younger brigade.  Mount in particular looks like a super talent.

The red 'Scousers' currently getting robbed at Old Trafford, can't ever recall actually wanting MU to win a game!

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:54 AM, Steve Paul said:

can't ever recall actually wanting MU to win a game!

Yeah it feels so wrong, but .......

• Like 1

City have become so accustomed to winning over the past few years that they've forgotten how to lose graciously - Pep and Sterling at Anfield and now their fans - that wasn't good today.