The Race Place

Autumn Super Draft Comp Round 9 - Sat May 9 - selection thread

PWJ

2 minutes ago, PWJ said:

In the first:

Maximillions go three up with Crown Mint (!!) and one up with Vancouver Velvet

The James Gang go ahead with Indictment and Violinist and go two up with Ecumenical

Looking like 'The James Gang' to me.

Day of reckoning for the Maxis ? 😊

Couldn't possibly comment. Not my style. 🙂

• Haha 1

In the first:

Roland's Roughnecks go two up with The Last Charge or Ringbolt and go ahead with Ichibansan, Bribery or Violinist

Hall of Fame go ahead with Crown Mint or Indictment and go 5-zip clear with Ecumenical (!!!)

1 minute ago, PWJ said:

In the first:

Roland's Roughnecks go two up with The Last Charge or Ringbolt and go ahead with Ichibansan, Bribery or Violinist

Hall of Fame go ahead with Crown Mint or Indictment and go 5-zip clear with Ecumenical (!!!)

Who'd have thought any team could go 5-0 ahead with Ecumenical ! 😁
A $2-40 hotshot.

1. Morphettville R2 - 3,4
2. Randwick R4 - 6,10
3. Randwick R5 - 14,15
4. Randwick R6 - 1,11
5. Doomben R7 - 1,3
6. Randwick R7 - 1,14
7. Doomben R8 - 3,8 BB
8. Randwick R8 - 2,8
9. Morphettville R8 - 3,12 BB
10. Morphettville R9 -3,17 

Good luck Virgil. Go Team CY! 

cheers
R

On 5/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, TooFast said:

Zac and Robert have made a good fist of posting early, so struggling as I am in this comp (3/5 record) and needing to change it up a bit I've decided to take Jacinda's lead and " go hard, go early" ! I'm up against Maurice who is flying along in this comp and is currently 3rd on t he 'Magnificent 7' list. So I've got it all ahead of me, for sure.

Here goes :-

R1) 3,7
R2) 2,10
R3) 5,14
R4) 2,11           Best Bet 1
R5) 1,8             Best Bet 2
R6) 5,11
R7) 1,5
R8) 2,6
R9) 2,4
R10) 3,7

Good luck, Maurice.

We're on the cusp of qualifying for the Championship Round, Much Too Fast "Teamies" Zac, Craig, Rex & Ashoka. We've won the past 2 weeks against higher-ranked teams, so here's hoping we can keep the momentum going, fellas. If I can strike some semblance of form, that will go a long way towards getting us home. Very much a "banana skin" match this week - the 'Tigers' have a roster the equal of any team in the comp - but luck hasn't been their friend to date. Could definitely bounce back at any ole tick of the clock. Not this Saturday please, Tigers. 😁

No Joker play this week. . Gee it's hard to say who we have in mind .... but all will be revealed in the fullness of time. 🙂 

Thanks, PJ.

you didn't have winner if the 1st surprises me i did , guess your team will be playing without you once again 

1 minute ago, zabeel said:

you didn't have winner if the 1st surprises me i did , guess your team will be playing without you once again 

oh don't be like that zabeelman ! 😄. It's a tough life captaining teams ....just ask 'The Don'.  And now you're expecting me to pick winners too. You're not related to Simon Bridges, are you ? 🙂

7 minutes ago, VvD said:

Many on here will appreciate the irony in that comment 😊

7 minutes ago, TooFast said:

oh don't be like that zabeelman ! 😄. It's a tough life captaining teams ....just ask 'The Don'.  And now you're expecting me to pick winners too. You're not related to Simon Bridges, are you ? 🙂

if you  put more work into winners than talking ,,,,,,,  you be still you 

• PWJ unpinned this topic