PWJ

National Championships Winter Super Comp

22 hours ago, TooFast said:

Loose lips sink ships, and all that, but hey I'll have a crack.
Have to run this past the 'Mighty Blues' caucus .... but safe to say the 'Turbos' and the 'Barbarians' are on my radar !  🙂
I see that Ian in his very astute analysis ranks those two teams 5th and 6th respectively.
What is certain is that with 7 matches only an ill-conceived and/or luckless Joker play will spell curtains for any team making such a Joker play.

Have to run this past the 'Mighty Blues' caucus

Hope you're not gettin' afflicted by the HairyCanes strain of the Conflab-virus, Howie ... didn't do their close rellies the Five-Ohs any good ...

MM 

41 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Hope you're not gettin' afflicted by the HairyCanes strain of the Conflab-virus, Howie ... didn't do their close rellies the Five-Ohs any good ...

MM 

Hate to spoil a good story Max but James Gang contracted a bit of Conflabvirus and look where it got us.

Just saying.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

MM 

I guess every Captain and every team has its own 'modus operandi' ....that's all art of the fun, the testing of strategies.
I have to say I've never seen any team's strategy that has raised my eyebrows in a  negative way.

As a Captain over the years I've historically alwys gone to team-members  for their input on a Joker target that I've alighted upon.
Not so much democracy in action, more a case that if the whole thing falls flat I get to share the blame ! 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pete said:

Hate to spoil a good story Max but James Gang contracted a bit of Conflabvirus and look where it got us.

Seems quite catchy this virus - must be quite a potent strain.

I hope none of Maxi's Kats have caught it while they were off on draft duty - heaven forbid they discover a world where team-mates chat to each other!?

Might have to impose some lockdown measures Maxi.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, pete said:

Just saying.

musta been a different and clearly less virulent strain, Pete 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Say No More said:

Seems quite catchy this virus - must be quite a potent strain.

I hope none of Maxi's Kats have caught it while they were off on draft duty - heaven forbid they discover a world where team-mates chat to each other!?

Might have to impose some lockdown measures Maxi.

too late, SNM, the Kats are already out of the bag! 

Edited by Maximus