Harness Punting Perspectives

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a replay of Rees' horse doing the business off 50 metres yesterday    

My Favourite track bar none. Addington. Some great racing tomorrow night, with our own horse leading the way hopefully. My thoughts again. R1   Luella. Another of my Sweet Lou,s . Nice chanc

Damn,thought he had that. Had a big punt on Franco Jorick at 31,s when it first opened . Way overs , but still good place money. 

13 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

The most tipped horse on this forum .........I'm with tonight

Fri, 02 Oct 20209:24pm
8. Sugar Loaf @ 9.00 / 2.80
Each Way
Stake$50.00

Yeah I gave up after the last two runs. More bad me. Nice win Craig. I got within a whisker of 3 grand with Franco Jorik so I am still smarting. 

Yep thought Franco Jorik was very good..............I should have got that Quinella but I didn't.

Been a great night's Harness Racing.

Mate when does Dark Horse run again.

Dropping back a few levels it was great to see Forbury back last night............Watch out for Sunnivue Phileah at Tuapeka.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:49 PM, craigos1 said:

Mate when does Dark Horse run again.

Thursday night Craig. Hopefully. She does everything possible not to get back to the track. Tying up problem due to seasonal issues and then a hoof abscess. Over that so best foot forward for Thursday.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Maximus said:

Hmmm. a Purdon / Rasmussen 3yo by Bettors Delight with an inside draw paying $6.00 agst a $2.00 fav... can Max resist the temptation? Prob not.

Paid 5,s didn't it. See Max, yr not as dumb as you appear. 😜

Alexandra Park tonight

Here are my Ramblings!

R1: 3 Cyber Attack @ 3.3  Muffed the start last week ... if it steps should win.

R2: 3 Double Up @ 7 Didn't show a lot 1st up but generally improves a lot after a run.

R3: 10 Apieceoflou @ 5.5 A previous Rees tip........ I like a lot tonight.

R4: 1 Mexicana @ 2.5 Generally a good beginner although 1 can cause trotters concern....go close.

R10: 1 Chablis @ 3.8 Well bred daughter of Captaintreacherous. Won well on debut and wasn't too bad a run last week.(Best)

Posted (edited)

Well as I had first 3 legs of Quaddie in was expecting Chablis to just win............but NO a average drive by Tony Herlhy to be polite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Had numerous opportunities to come off from 3 back...........looks good weaving through late.

Gee WHIZ.......FAR OUT!!

I know he is one of our best drivers ever but ...........he certainly dosen't read form now days.

Edited by craigos1
  • Like 1

Cambridge ramblings before the big one at Addington tomorrow.

R6  Millwood Billie. T Herlihy trained and driven. $1.95FF. Should win.

R10  Kerrie McGuire. $6.50FF. Consistent and better placed here .

R11  B D Joe. Massive against Krug (superstar)at last start, sitting parked. Lightly raced but shows enormous potential.$3.40 tote. My bet of the night at those odds. 

• Like 1

Big night at the Met . Some nice chances tonight, although a couple are short.

R3. Toss up between Tyrons Bit of Lemon (better draw) and Burnham Boy. 

R5  My longshot and BB. Luella. Currently FF$15. Cops a decent draw and my fav Sweet Lou breed.

R6  Big wraps on this horse Dashing Major and delivered first up in strong field for his placing. $4FF

R7  Stylish Memphis. Class will take her a long way, and has the draw while  2600mtrs not Classie Brigades fav distance.

R8   Franco Jorik.  I said he was good enough to win last week at 15,s and he nearly gave me a huge payday. Still good enough to lead them a merry chase here, $10 FF

And MM again tonight over the shorter distance and no Sundees Son. :classic_smile:

Edited by Globederby19
Forgot horses name
  • Like 1

Agree Rees top Nights Harness Racing

Like a couple at odds tonight

R6 5 Ardens Ace @ 21....................Ricky back driving tonight.Really like this horse and can upset.

R7 7 Thefixer @ 10 ..................Defibrilated last time..............Class at best.

R8 6 Son of Patrick @ 9.5....................Tough young Northern Trotter good chance in a very good 3yo Trotters Group 3 Race.

R10 14 Braeview Kelly @ 5..................Awful draw but has plenty of talent.If goes away with them a moral!

Some weak efforts tonight ,and our own horse looked tired in his run, although the Centrifuge must have been working over time for some . And Classie Brigade proved me wrong over the 2600, but great effort by Stylish Memphis in the big league.  

Oamaru Harness

LIKE A FEW TODAY!!

R3 9 Mark Dunnett @4.5 Depends on what sort of run he gets but does have ability

R5 6 Red Envy @ 5 Stable firing and won't get many easier opportunities

R7 10 Katchalight @ 7 Has some ability and not a strong race!

R10 2 Makasar Boy @ 15 Going ok gets a better draw and a chance at odds.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:17 PM, Globederby19 said:

Some weak efforts tonight ,and our own horse looked tired in his run, although the Centrifuge must have been working over time for some . And Classie Brigade proved me wrong over the 2600, but great effort by Stylish Memphis in the big league.  

Yip it definitely wasn't George's best run Rees,was really keen on him as well. Hope he comes thru the race well,as everyone knows he is better than that.

Apparently he was fired up and you can see that at the start, where Matty said he nearly galloped.  He pulled all the way according to Matty, but vets said he was fine after the checkup.  Phil has drawn a line through that and off to the Ashburton Flying mile next up. 

1 hour ago, craigos1 said:

R10 2 Makasar Boy @ 15 Going ok gets a better draw and a chance at odds.

Yep, my Bet of the day Craig. Have tipped it out before and due . We have Mega Pixals running today in R6 and if she decides to trot she is a live chance, but a bit short at $6 FF  .I like Under Wraps  $5FF in R8, and Sybka Lane R7 at $12FF . 

• Like 1