Harness Punting Perspectives

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a replay of Rees' horse doing the business off 50 metres yesterday    

My Favourite track bar none. Addington. Some great racing tomorrow night, with our own horse leading the way hopefully. My thoughts again. R1   Luella. Another of my Sweet Lou,s . Nice chanc

Damn,thought he had that. Had a big punt on Franco Jorick at 31,s when it first opened . Way overs , but still good place money. 

You're right there Rees

I had a bad day ................ saw Makasar Boy @ 18 so I put more on!!

More fool me!

Try to get out of the mire with Zelenski at Ashburton. Looses rider after 5 metres!!!

• Haha 1

Small fields but a lot of talent on show at Alexandra park tonight.

My interests tonight are:-

Yankee (Fixed Odds Poker 4)

R5: 8 Bettor Twist @ 1.65 I rate her big time..........awkward draw but should still be too good

R6 2 Cracker Hill @ 3.5 Went really well last start and went down fighting....I reckon can turn the tables on BFB

R7 2 Darling Me @ 1.45........Another top line filly who'll just win

R9 6 On The Cards @ 4.2 Getting fitter and should be ready to fire.

Max Return for $1 = $140.12

Value:

R1 2 Apieceoflou @ 21 Small field and good draw may help worth a small go at that price.

R4 12 Tommy Lincoln @ 13 Think myself that price is overs.....Will settle of the speed and can see it storming home late.

Good Punting.

Missed Adders . Tonight a few who I will have a go at.

4 hours ago, craigos1 said:

R1 2 Apieceoflou @ 21 Small field and good draw may help worth a small go at that price.

Apieceoflou has disappointed really, lacks punch so far. It will now get up and win.:classic_smile:

R2 Raven Banner  ( nicely bred). 

R4  Dina Brown. As long as Tony has his mind on the job.

R5 Millwood Billie . Nearly got me home last time, sticking with at $23,s

R6 Im with you Craig. Cracker Hill. Better odds anyway.

R8  Kay Cee. 

• Like 1
On 10/26/2020 at 4:27 PM, Mardy said:

Yip well done Rees. Definitely puts that last run behind him with that dominant display.Still a big live chance in the Dominion.

He will have to be covered up for the Dom. You cant win like that over 2 miles. If Dark Horse was fitter I would give her a royal chance in the Dom as they regard her as the better stayer. The Trotting ranks are chock full at the moment with raw talent.

The Trotting FFA will he a rip snorter with the younger brigade staring, eg Cracker Hill and Bolt for Brilliance.

Definitely agree with ya Rees,will have to get covered up in the Dominion,if he ends up leading and doesn't settle then he is goneburger sadly.Yip it will be a helluva good race,just hope i have time in between changing nappies etc,to watch it.