The Race Place
Melbourne Cup Comp - see Thoroughbred Chat section
PJ Comp Round 12 split round Part 2 on Wed 28 Oct

After signing  off on Thursday, I took two more with Dou (my saviour from last weekend and in great form).Total now £110 

I got hit hard in the US, with only Davis surviving!Boys in Scotland are going ok but Wallace and Wiesberger look beaten.LPGA girls are fighting hard,but I am relying  on Thompson and Lewis for big last day efforts.KF players,  apart  from Dou are just off the pace,Hardy looks beaten and need Hopfinger to keep a muilti and three trebles running.But again  he looks under the pump! Here are my T20 survivors with 1 1/2 days to go...

Herbert-Davis-Thompson-Hopfinger

Westwood-Poulter-Thompson-Lewis

Herbert-Westwood-Davis-Thompson

Poulter-Thompson-Hopfinger

Herbert-Lewis-Hopfinger

Westwood-Thompson-Hopfinger

Dou-Thompson-Davis

Dou-Lewis-Poulter

Hopfinger holds the key!He needs a big final day.

Crazy last couple of weeks in the golf! One of my favourite  players Im, failed by one stroke for me to collect anything!Burmester drops 6 shots on the back nine and tumbles down the leader board taking with him my multis!But all was not lost,with Rai-Zhang and Hopfinger landing a nice little treble return of 265.42 and after writing him off,Dou 6 under on the last day secured a T20 treble with Jones and Hopfinger 118.13.

I've got everything  crossed for the last rounds but realistically I think only one maybe two contenders. How is your combination going VC? Stevie,Wiesberger and Nordqvist disappointing this week!Knocked a few multis out!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summary  My 9 leg multi fell 1 leg short as you can see by the screen shot, unfortunately it was Zelenski or The Buffer who I needed to win they ran 2nd and 3rd respectively  At the 200 The

I just took Rham and Finau  🙂.

I've dusted off the clubs and have cautiously returned to the golf over the weekend. Some of these guys are a bit ring rusty,so I went with an old fav to get the ball rolling!Hoping to make this a wee

Posted Images

Wet and windy in Surrey  this morning, which makes me think holding off until the 1st round at Wentworth maybe  sensible. 

Pool of players this week:

Value in UK: Rai  Burmester  Horsey  Wang  Harding  Kinhult

USA: Im  McCarthy    Davis  Cantlay  McCumber  Morikawa

LPGA: Hataoka  Reid  Park S H  Henderson   Kang D

Nothing from Korn Ferry this week 

Horsey T20    Davis T20

Good Luck

Posted (edited)

A steady start, and have only added defending  champ Na (11/4) for a couple of multis after round 1,with a couple of Aussies on the seniors tour that starts later today.

Na  Rai  Shibuno  Pampling

Na  Horsey  Kang  McKenzie 

Two multis almost gone already as Reid flaps around on +4! Total this week £280.

Edited by Midnight Caller

Travelling  ok going into the last 1 1/2 rounds(realistically probably only 3 real chances going into the last round)! If Wang can climb into the T20, there maybe a good collect coming my way.I am going to have a wee play with last weeks money, and take Im £20/80 @20/1 to win in the USA and £20 on Lowry @14/1 to win in Surrey.

Davis looks just off the pace,Horsey is holding his own🤞

Housework  from the last few weeks.

24th Sept: Rai- Zhang- Hopfinger £265:42                                                

1st Oct: Westwood- Davis- Herbert £127:97                                                 Thompson- Davis- Dou £101:93

8th Oct: Cantlay- Im- Henderson- Hataoka £139:15                                  Horsey(steady but effective)T20 £600:00 return. 

In the US,with the switch of course to Vegas,there  is no course form apart from Johnson who has pulled  out with Covid!

Not much interest this week, so I will being having a small e/w on Im @40/1 in Vegas and Jordon 33/1 in Scotland for an interest. Spend £40

Selections for the multi  T10/T20 takers.

US: Im Smith Hatton Ancer

Scotland: Jordon Stone MacIntyre Howie Meronk Harding

Over and out

Edited by Midnight Caller

Final round prices that caught my eye today.

Market without leader  Henley

Morikawa @22/1

Market without leader Wallace

Pepperell 13/2.

For the muilti takers this week ,looking like an outside chance of a collect from selections if Smith or Ancer can climb into the T20 

No cigar last week with my  small interest. Im was shocking for the first two rounds, and Jordan had a poor first round, but played ok for the last three rounds to just miss T20 finish,while last day flutter failed to fire(£60 loss for the weekend). No muiltis for me,but three players from the multi pool had an T20 finish for a treble div of £160:71 for £10

This week the bookies have caught up with me and my friend D Horsey, who I like again this week but there is no value in him! So this is the for this week.

Na T20 and Walters T20

Muilti pool:

US :Value Na T20  Favs T10 Im  Rahm  Hatton  Morikawa  Finau 

Italy:  Walters  Horsey  Canter  Arnaus  Nienaber

LPGA:  Thompson  Kang  Lewis  E Lee

Total 280

Good luck all!