The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Round 1 -Saturday Aug 22 selection thread

PWJ

1. Matamata R2 - 11.35am - J Swap Contractors Ltd 1600 - $22k, 1600m, R65 BM 4/15

2. Matamata R3 - 12.05pm - Super Liquor Matamata 1600 - $30k, 1600m, R80 hdcp 4/16

3. Awapuni R5 - 12.55pm - LJ Hooker Manawatu Steeplechase - $50k, 4400m, open stpl 3/5

4. Matamata R7 - 2.25pm - Jimmy Neal Electrical 1400 - $30k, 1400m, R71 hdcp 12/13

5. Matamata R8 - 3.00pm - Colchester Engineering 1400 - $30k, 1400m, R88 hdcp 2/7 BB

6. Randwick R4 - 3.45pm - Darley Silver Shadow Stks (Gr2) - $200k, 1200m, 3yo fillies SW+Ps 1/5

7. Randwick R5 - 4.25pm - Mostyn Copper Show County Quality (Gr3) - $160k, 1200m, qlty hdcp 2/11

8.  Randwick R6 - 5.05pm - Bowermans Commercial Furniture Toy Show (Gr3) - $160k, 1100m, fillies/mares qlty hdcp 4/6

9. Randwick R7 - 5.45pm - Winx Stks (Gr1) - $500k, 1400m, WFA 2/9

10. Randwick R8 -6.25pm - TAB Hdcp - $125k, 1400m, BM 88 hdcp 8/11 BB

12 minutes ago, pegs pride said:

Don't feel I know what I'm doing today Capitan.

Note to Team 'Too Fast' luminaries ......never say the above to your Captain. 
It'll bring him onto a migraine !   🙂

Page 1 of the 'Too Fast' playbook - first paragraph -
"always portray an air of confidence and competence - even when it's not immediately obvious that you possess either confidence or competence."
😁

10 minutes ago, TooFast said:

Note to Team 'Too Fast' luminaries ......never say the above to your Captain. 
It'll bring him onto a migraine !   🙂

Page 1 of the 'Too Fast' playbook - first paragraph -
"always portray an air of confidence and competence - even when it's not immediately obvious that you possess either confidence or competence."
😁

The view of cap'n Max is that because Heather is a lovely lady she can say whatever she likes

MM

😧

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Maximus said:

The view of cap'n Max is that because Heather is a lovely lady she can say whatever she likes

MM

😧

Having just got over a broken toe (took 8 weeks) I'm now working without a left hand. Sprained or tendon torn All strapped up and am somewhat of a pain -relief freak. Brain scorched. You have to laugh though. Maybe I can source some solace from this site coz none forthcoming from the housemaster. Moaned when I couldn't make the bed up last night or open the rum bottle!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, pegs pride said:

Having just got over a broken toe (took 8 weeks) I'm now working without a left hand. Sprained or tendon torn All strapped up and am somewhat of a pain -relief freak. Brain scorched. You have to laugh though. Maybe I can source some solace from this site coz none forthcoming from the housemaster. Moaned when I couldn't make the bed up last night or open the rum bottle!!!!

refer that bloke to Maxi's office where the cane stands ready and waitin'...sympathies on the injuries...but we soldier on as best we can ..poor Mustelid put his back out a week ago pickin' up the bath mat !! LOL

• Thanks 1

• PWJ unpinned this topic