The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Results Thread

PWJ

17 hours ago, Hesi said:

We just walk the walk Rees, instead of all this talk the talk bs

I see where the problem is, and the bs comment has been misinterpreted as me inferring Dino was talking bs, when this was totally not the drift of the post.

The post was in reply to GlobeDerby saying Dino's comment should be enshrined in the constitution.

My reply saying basically we don't need that, as we just get on with it with the site(walk the walk), we don't talk about getting on with it, free speech, banning people etc etc(talk the talk)

So my bs comment was most definitely not in reference to anything Dino had said about PJ in his post.  I liked his post, which was one of many complimentary posts that people make about PJ and his comps

Hope that clears it up

• Like 1

Fantastic result Blackbookers!Like a good stayer, we ground  out a win at the most important  time! Thanks Daylight for a tough battle(took us four goes).Apologies to TC for getting  over the line on countback(as predicted  PJ!☺)but I will take it if it helps the team over the line by a short nose!Mine is a short nose after a welcome to Kelso meeting with John Jeffery in the early 90's!!🤪.To the Blackbookers, what a fine bunch to be playing with,when one of us was having a bad day someone stepped up  and lead into battle by the fearless PJ!Thank for the great commentaries and comp PJ.

Hope to see you all for the next PJ special. 

• Like 2

THE FINAL MAGNIFICENT SEVEN (after 18 matches)

5318.20 Rex (Too Fast)***

4497.80 Richie (Blackbookers)

4466.80 John (Daylight)#

4190.40 Jen (No Eye Deer)*

4176.60 Punter Pete (Superiors)*

4167.60 PJ (Blackbookers)

4157.20 Max (Maxisquillions)***

*** 14 matches only

** 15 matches only

* 16 matches only

# 17 matches only

• Like 1