The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Round 2 - saturday Aug 29 selection thread

PWJ

6 minutes ago, pete said:

All good with me. We have compassion in our team of Superiors.

Compassion  .... ?
What's that ? can't find that word anywhere in the Too Fast playbook and guide to better punting.
Geoff ...where'd be put the Too Fast dictionary ? 🙂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zig said:

Like my golf card a bit earlier Pete....a mess😬

R4..2/3

thanks..... getting a bit tight in the Fantasy mate🙂 We should reign in Ian pretty quick👍👍

Mate you got your voodoo doll out on my team both Brown and a Mitchell out for the season

6 minutes ago, zabeel said:

10. Caulfield R10 9 11

And there it is ... the very last race ..... my team-mate and longshot 'guru' Gee ...and I ...... we have a match  !

11- She Shao Fly

Well I hope she does ! 😊. Outa my way, folks ...I'm running to the tote ! 7 hours to get there. 🙂. $17.00. Very nice. I wonder if the team'll let me dip into the team slush funds to make the bet ! Captain's corporate perks ....we can file it away under something. Who's the Accountant in the team ? Not me. 37th place in Form 3 Maths didn't cut it ..... not accordin' to the folks when I got home with the Report Card. Picky, picky. 

Not a flash week. Our mare Timpin and  foal put down foaling a Per Incanto. Too big and legs twisted. It was to be her last and a good retirement at home. Bugger. Thanks Timmie. You left some beautiful foals to carry on the Wairarapa legacies. We'll miss you so. Our Wind Spirit going  to do something amazing in Victoria., and your Charm Spirit filly 2 yr old a fast cracker.

19 minutes ago, pegs pride said:

Not a flash week. Our mare Timpin and  foal put down foaling a Per Incanto. Too big and legs twisted. It was to be her last and a good retirement at home. Bugger. Thanks Timmie. You left some beautiful foals to carry on the Wairarapa legacies. We'll miss you so. Our Wind Spirit going  to do something amazing in Victoria., and your Charm Spirit filly 2 yr old a fast cracker.

sorry to hear that Heather. It can be a rotten business sometimes this breeding lark. We had a very well-bred foal born last week with no eyes !

• Thanks 1

• PWJ unpinned this topic