The Race Place

Question Time

Midnight Caller

You are all a pretty  intelligent bunch! So what say thee ?

(1) Will Russian Camelot live up to the hype ?

(2) Who will actually start favourite  for the Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup?

(3) Who will be the late money horse in The Cup?

(4)What is the code name Mrs M uses now?(Hoover?)

(5) Are the pool of "pros" Hesi is calling for in  cup week, solely restricted to the city streets?

(6)Having been signed up for 3 weeks, is recruit 98(Murray)actually a  TAB keyboard warrior,who is logging on for RP race tips and market guide? Come in Muzza!

(7)How can Robert live only 5 mins from the Mutamuta track and get beaten in PJ's comp yesterday?

🙂

Edited by Midnight Caller
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Midnight Caller said:

(1) Will Russian Camelot live up to the hype ? The weather forecast is for rain wide gate is in his favour as are his wet track stats

(2) Who will actually start favourite  for the Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup? Russian Camelot and Tiger Moth

(3) Who will be the late money horse in The Cup? Anthony Van Dyck

(4)What is the code name Mrs M uses now?(Hoover?) Mrs M has been flipped on her head and is now known as Mrs W

(5) Are the pool of "pros" Hesi is calling for in  cup week, solely restricted to the city streets? Yes they all live on Hooker Boulevard 

(6)Having been signed up for 3 weeks, is recruit 98(Murray)actually a  TAB keyboard warrior,who is logging on for RP race tips and market guide? Come in Muzza! He’s just FISHing for tips

(7)How can Robert live only 5 mins from the Mutamuta track and get beaten in PJ's comp yesterday? The person who beat him lives in Geelong

🙂

Edited by VC!
  • Like 1

Turny(Tom) is about a bigger fan off Chris Johnson as you can get.  I'm  sure he is pretty filthy on the RIU for the way things are being handled.

For what is that whole RIU/JCA is a bit of an amateurish clown shop

The starter fiasco back in March at Ellerslie, starter took the hit, but no one in the RIU was held to account

Chris will be back, all in motion now 

A very sad state of affairs and the net is wider than NZTR and RIU

I think we all accept when Chris flags it South Island racing will fall into a big hole. The industry should be championing him not side lining him, but that is simply where NZ racing is, a terrible bloody mess. 

All very sad

• Thanks 2

• Hesi pinned this topic
5 hours ago, Murray said:

Not a keyboard warrior nor interested in tips. Just no topics riled me up enough although the CWJ treatment is headed that way.

Nice one Murray,good to see you clip the ticket! Would you have any questions  regarding the state of the industry or maybe the all weather tracks being introduced  in NZ? Or CWJ's treatment?

I've  still got a bit to get off my chest...

PJ, how did Skyward pull up?Are you pressing on?

Globe,How is that bargain Belardo filly coming along, your son- inlaw secured?

Did someone  leave the tap on overnight at Mutamuta, or was there lots of rain the days preceding?

Maxi, do you have a new code name now? And is it a four or five letter word?

Is it true,that the South is a sea of red?

Edited by Midnight Caller

MC, you are asking far too may nosey questions but I can help you out on a few...

I think RC will get beat in the Cox Plate and Anthony Van Dyck will run fave on Cup Day.

Now, to the more important queries:

'Mrs M' (for Mustelid) was indeed renamed Mrs W (Weasel) after being flipped on her head - and liking it so much it's now her preferred position. Something about all the blood going to her head. She gets very excited - and last time it happened the name she shouted out was 'Dyson'. Mustelid Maths rates that a 5-letter word, but you'd better check.

Finally, Max is taking a 'passing interest' in Hesi's plans for Cup Week, since Max will be in the shaky city at that time, mainly to keep Georgy Boy on the straight and narrow. (Well, that's what I told Mrs W...that's what friends are for, etc). Can someone please tell me where 'Hooker Boulevard' is, can't find it on Google search, so it must be a new thoroughfare.

MM

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maximus said:

MC, you are asking far too may nosey questions but I can help you out on a few...

I think RC will get beat in the Cox Plate and Anthony Van Dyck will run fave on Cup Day.

Now, to the more important queries:

'Mrs M' (for Mustelid) was indeed renamed Mrs W (Weasel) after being flipped on her head - and liking it so much it's now her preferred position. Something about all the blood going to her head. She gets very excited - and last time it happened the name she shouted out was 'Dyson'. Mustelid Maths rates that a 5-letter word, but you'd better check.

Finally, Max is taking a 'passing interest' in Hesi's plans for Cup Week, since Max will be in the shaky city at that time, mainly to keep Georgy Boy on the straight and narrow. (Well, that's what I told Mrs W...that's what friends are for, etc). Can someone please tell me where 'Hooker Boulevard' is, can't find it on Google search, so it must be a new thoroughfare.

MM

Just my inquisitive  nature  Maxi! I note that a Dyson is a powerful  sucker with a shorter, but more flexible  hose than the Hoover!Her indoors used babe ,honey and love in the early years which are now replaced with 4/5 letter  expletives!!

Why doesn't a scratching from the Cox Plate surprise  me 🤔

I'm still wrestling with with my Cox Plate selections. I've got it down to 4!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Midnight Caller said:

Just my inquisitive  nature  Maxi! I note that a Dyson is a powerful  sucker with a shorter, but more flexible  hose than the Hoover!Her indoors used babe ,honey and love in the early years which are now replaced with 4/5 letter  expletives!!

Why doesn't a scratching from the Cox Plate surprise  me 🤔

I'm still wrestling with with my Cox Plate selections. I've got it down to 4!

Cox Plate down to 3 and had to flip the coin for PJ's comp

On 10/22/2020 at 10:51 AM, Midnight Caller said:

(1) Will Russian Camelot live up to the hype ? No

(2) Who will actually start favourite  for the Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup? RC, no brainer

(3) Who will be the late money horse in The Cup? The winner Sir Dragonet 12 to 7.60

(4)What is the code name Mrs M uses now?(Hoover?) censored

(5) Are the pool of "pros" Hesi is calling for in  cup week, solely restricted to the city streets? Not cup week, MC!

(6)Having been signed up for 3 weeks, is recruit 98(Murray)actually a  TAB keyboard warrior,who is logging on for RP race tips and market guide? Come in Muzza! No

(7)How can Robert live only 5 mins from the Mutamuta track and get beaten in PJ's comp yesterday? The same reason Rex and Gee regularly hit the long shots, they have sharper darts

🙂