The Race Place

5 to Win Comp Round 2

PWJ

Race 2  -  #2  -   Sneaky Shark

Race 4  -  #1 -   Orakei Overlord  

Race 6 -  #13  -  Sweet Hunter

Race 8 -  #5 -    Sword of Fire

Race 9 -  #6 -    Phoistos  

Really great to be back home. We went for an early morning Surf. Breakfast by the Bay. Family BBQ at Wrinkles this evening to watch the Winterbottom  Stake's  and the Girl's Cricket Grand Final.
Howie , Skippa , i haven't received your Too Fast contract for PWJ's next Tipping Competition .   Being a free agent ... i need to be settled before Tip Off  .
People's , please be Happy and Safe. 

Cheer's , PWJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Say No More said:

I think Vamos Bebe is one, based on the last start performance, the trial win, the trackwork and of course the jockey (draw the only concern but shouldn't matter).

and another Danielle Johnson ride - Sneaky Shark - I know its foolish to label a 2yo having its first start but again taken by the trial (the runner up in that trial went a nice race last week).

yes, i am always loathe to rely on debutant 2yos so will prob leave that race alone, VB does look extra good.

MM

Just now, VvD said:

Hey Peter, I see Steve P has a scratching (R3: #3), and is away for the weekend?  Can I throw in a scratching replacement for him?   I know he's a Man City supporter but he strikes meas a good bloke despite that and would be a shame to have his entry invalidated.

If allowed, throw in:

R5: 13  Vamos Bebe

If not allowed, no problems.

I'll allow it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1