The Race Place

Chief of BOAY

mardigras

What a laugh. This guy is a hypocrite and a liar. Many f you probably already knew that.

He's actually been putting up posts claiming things about me which are lies. That's what you get when you deal with people like that. Just to make sure of my facts, I've copied the particular posts.

I wonder how he thought I decided to do prediction algorithms for horse racing. Maybe that's what a DBA would do? No. 

• Like 1

Yes, I'd confirm the hypocrite part.

Rolls out the high handed principles when it suits, such as privacy and free speech, then quite happy to publish a PRIVATE personal message of mine, and publish my name, when it suits his devious and bitter agenda

Couldn't lie straight in bed, deceptive, would have made the perfect politician, but never quite convinced the people who matter, the people of the electorate....what a surprise

• Like 1

Hahaha

Can't really figure why he's not running the country, would have done a far better job than Jacinda, and running racing in his spare time, he has all the answers.

That's right, to be an effective leader, you have to take everyone along with you....FAIL

I think you summed it up perfectly and concisely Mardi, with your comment.

Everything you supposedly hate and complain about in others - is at the very heart of you. 

That's the thing about these chat sites, nowhere to hide, people suss you out very quickly, just from the way you post

1 minute ago, Hesi said:

I think you summed it up perfectly and concisely Mardi, with your comment.

Everything you supposedly hate and complain about in others - is at the very heart of you. 

That's the thing about these chat sites, nowhere to hide, people suss you out very quickly, just from the way you post

A liar. Something I can't condone. He even private messaged me, and I told him again that what he wrote was not true. Did he do anything. Nope.

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

calling someone a hypocrite and/or a liar on a post is not fun, Hesi. I'm not sure why you want everyone else on RP to read this stuff. 

MM

Probably the same reason as Mardi, to expose the guy for what he is.  Remember, there is history there, and I don't take too kindly to someone publishing my name and private message, when they do not have my permission, THEN declaring how lily white they are.

Apart from which, the site is a disgrace to NZ racing, a blight, where anyone with a bitch can express it in whatever disrespectful manner they want.  The site, which as you know, I spent a lot of time, quite happily, getting to a critical mass, should have taken over from Racecafe, and become the RC of old that Dave and Ange set up, before the current regime came along and turned it into a squawk box for a certain poster, with the darling sycophantic followers.

Hopes that this site could become what BOAY has so sadly failed to become, are probably a bridge too far, but that's okay, it is a fun site, with many excellent posters/contributors, that Pete and I love like brothers and sisters.....yes you are one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maximus said:

understood ..but you really don't have to say all this for us to 'get it'  We get it anyway ..and that's why we are here.

MM

True enough but we also care about the people who post on here and the character assassination of Marty needed some mates to step up.

Not that Marty needs defending because he's quite capable of looking after himself.

1 minute ago, barryb said:

I have given up posting on the 3 racing sites, become a complete bore fest with the shenanigans going on.

Hesi you would be well advised to quit this sort of stuff and get back to being a informative and above reproach site.

My only interest now is the tips posted on here and the smart thinking the guys are applying behind them.

Fair call Barry and point taken. The tips on here have been stellar lately especially from LFV who is on fire at the moment.

Hope you'll reconsider because your knowledge is invaluable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pete said:

True enough but we also care about the people who post on here and the character assassination of Marty needed some mates to step up.

Not that Marty needs defending because he's quite capable of looking after himself.

so you've just contradicted yourself.

The point is, you guys dont need to say these things out loud ...we get it!

19 minutes ago, barryb said:

Although I love reading Mardigras posts across the sites, shit he is entertaining, I would hate to be on a debating team against him.

Yes, his reasoning and logic is to be looked upon as something to learn from.  Much the same as yours and his and a few others knowledge on punting