The Race Place

Shit service

barryb

Not racing related, but an example for racing of how to stuff things up.

I went into Noel Leeming in Hamilton at 9am today to buy a shit load of expensive stuff & I was in my exercise clothes.

Do you fucking think anyone served me, like fuck they did, I must have looked like a pauper to them.

Incredible how people think & associate dress with $, well they can get f'ed, wont be ever buying a thing from them again.

Of course being me I didnt leave it at that & sent an email to HO, saying how farking slack & expect me to tell many many people, enjoy your break. 

• Like 2

I go to purchase stuff in my work clothes all the time. 

Went to Noel Leemings this morning ( coincidence! )  to pick up my new computer courtesy of the insurance company after the burglary of a couple of weeks ago, and they couldn't have been nicer.

Chances are I stink of horses too....but no one has ever ignored me.  ( they'd get a serve if they did )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngakonui grass said:

My wife purchased an oven from them this morning and came home raving on how good the service from them was and sent away some type of form where you can pass on your comments.

However on another occasion about 2 weeks ago she was just the opposite when trying to buy a DVD player.

Didn't realise they sold DVD players anymore NG

37 minutes ago, Freda said:

I go to purchase stuff in my work clothes all the time. 

Went to Noel Leemings this morning ( coincidence! )  to pick up my new computer courtesy of the insurance company after the burglary of a couple of weeks ago, and they couldn't have been nicer.

Chances are I stink of horses too....but no one has ever ignored me.  ( they'd get a serve if they did )

South Island Pam, standards are a lot lower. 😜

• Like 1

Fark

On 12/31/2020 at 6:59 PM, barryb said:

Do you fucking think anyone served me, like fuck they did, I must have looked like a pauper to them.

Hard case Baz... I,m totally unco and dont pick up on store lay-out, or isle signage,

Hence, I seek customer service, like yourself, on entering a store.

(i generally stick to the Warehouse / Mitre 10)...well staffed / priced 

But fuck me, technology has me beat, I have a new swipe version phone with all the bells and whistles

still in my top drawer, (after lessons from older teen children and wife)...I prefer an old indestructible Brick.

Yeah I would have headed to Noel Leeming for Electrical shit BUT hope your complaint is taken seriously

and the store actions it and scrubs up on its customer service.