pete

On 3/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, von Smallhaussen said:

I thought this was a good song thread 😉

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music
Used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while .....

Just now, brown fox said:

Who you calling old Max😁

geez mate if i presetned mysef to Mrs W like that she'd depart instantly and without a word ,.. worst of all, she'd take her Bag of All Things with her (the one with all the gold coins i it)

MM

I suggest we just throw the whole thing open again. Much more fun that way. And that was the original intention of this thing.

However there is still the original rule of posting something that has a word that connects it via title or artist to the previous post.

Otherwise it is pointless.

• Like 2

OK Max is a man with a plan, and since Max spoke it first, it's plan of action.

Let's change the theme from JUKEBOX to JOKEBOX ..anything that's FUNNY (or even intended to be funny!) I dont care if it's from a certain decade or not, but let's give it a shot ..say, the 1970's

I'll get the ball rolling and the folks rolling in the aisles ... NORMAN GUNSTON ..the funniest thing I've seen in years decades

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Let's change the theme from JUKEBOX to JOKEBOX ..anything that's FUNNY (or even intended to be funny!) I dont care if it's from a certain decade or not, but let's give it a shot ..say, the 1970's

I'll get the ball rolling and the folks rolling in the aisles ... NORMAN GUNSTON ..the funniest thing I've seen in years decades

No. Feel free to start a Jokebox thread but leave this one as it is. Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Maximus said:

You don't get to arbitrarily decide on this. People seem to be enjoying the music stuff so by all means start your own thread.