The Race Place

Autumn Super Comp Draft 8.00pm NZ time (6.00pm Oz) Tuesday March 9

PWJ

5 minutes ago, Dancing Show said:

Happy Birthday Rees!   Hope you're having a beaut day!     🥂🎈

All the best, Rees

at great expense, Max has roped in some distant (very, very distant) relatives to serenade you with a special birthday toon. Take it away, lads ...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pete said:

Too log? Have you started early on the Moet today?

yeh mate must've fallen off the log...curses, it's my blessed laptop keyboard wot gets stuck on the 'n' and the 'b' sometimes LOL

Edited by Maximus

8 minutes ago, Maximus said:

All the best, Rees

at great expense, Max has roped in some distant (very, very distant) relatives to serenade you with a special birthday toon. Take it away, lads ...

holy shite..they're the cutest lookin' chipmunk 'guys' Max has seen in many a moon! They sure kow how shake that tha-aang. You Ok, Rees?

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

Maximillions evolved (as Mustelids do) into Maxisquillions ..can't evolve backwards, can they?

But if its too long, it's too long and mere Max wouldn't argue (for log) with a LEGEND so how about ...

MAXI$

Maxis it is. You can use the dollar sign if you wish but I'm sticking with the "S"

6 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Maxis it is. You can use the dollar sign if you wish but I'm sticking with the "S"

oh fair enough then.. you have a lot to do without looking for more $ signs. Max will deal with that! Be it known that Max is sacrificing the Harry & Meg Meltdown Show tonite for the Live Draft. I know which will be more fascinating, more productive and more tension-filled ...and it ain't the Clown Prince and Lady Muck.

MM

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Maximus said:

oh fair enough then.. you have a lot to do without looking for more $ signs. Max will deal with that! Be it known that Max is sacrificing the Harry & Meg Meltdown Show tonite for the Live Draft. I know which will be more fascinating, more productive and more tension-filled ...and it ain't the Clown Prince and Lady Muck.

MM

As someone who is a keen student of English History I nevertheless couldn't give a flying F@#k about these modern day idiots. I just can't believe it interest or amuses anyone. But each to his own. I'm with you Max

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Gallivant said:

I have just had it dawn on me ..... I only have to pick three ..... because whoever is remaining at the last round of the draft joins my crew. So its even easier as long as no - one steals my middle two !!!!

.. and many a time, that remaining person has been a star of the comp and a big earner 🙂   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Gallivant said:

I have just had it dawn on me ..... I only have to pick three ..... because whoever is remaining at the last round of the draft joins my crew. So its even easier as long as no - one steals my middle two !!!!

send me a PM, Sir G so I can do my best to avoid ruining your night!

• Haha 1

Howie's team name for this and future draft comps will be the name of a favourite racehorse of mine from yesteryear.
A single-word name with not too many letters. 🙂
First up, the favourite racehorse I'm starting with,  the name I'm going with .......  is  ............. :-

Barellan

Barellan ...... winning team ........ 2021 PJ Autumn Draft Super Comp . 
Howie   ....... winning Captain ... 2021 PJ Autumn Draft Super Comp

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TooFast said:

Howie's team name for this and future draft comps will be the name of a favourite racehorse of mine from yesteryear.
A single-word name with not too many letters. 🙂
First up, the favourite racehorse I'm starting with,  the name I'm going with .......  is  ............. :-

Barellan

Barellan ...... winning team ........ 2021 PJ Autumn Draft Super Comp . 
Howie   ....... winning Captain ... 2021 PJ Autumn Draft Super Comp

He was a beauty Howie.

• Like 2