The Race Place

Autumn Super Comp Draft 8.00pm NZ time (6.00pm Oz) Tuesday March 9

PWJ

Evening and a warm welcome to you, O Visually Challenged Rodent ...great to have you with the MAXI$ (note the dollar sign, a rather subtle hint about What Max Is Workin' On).  There is Revenge in the wind, as I recall the Show That Dances gave me something to remember her by when we last did the Tango together in PJ's National Comp (Max is too afraid to trawl back and look at the old scoreboard).

We look forward to seeing your usual witticisms and smart graphics throughout the Long Game ahead. We have a team of super-talented tipsters, most with animal instincts and girded loins, apparently, ready to go!  Canwedoosit? Rob will know the answer ... and he's gonna have to dance like a dervish on Saturday to keep that Dancing Show off the road!

Looking forward to the Bye weekend variation again - a nice touch from the SuperDuper PJ,  - though I must say I'd have preferred Five-Oh to be reporting for duty to make 8 teams. Still, you know what they say about leading a horse to water...

Bring it on, PJ... and don't forget to bypass the Sistema Stakes at Ellerslie! 

MM

Max and BS in Strategic Planning Session.jpg

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1

• pete unpinned this topic