The Race Place

Mid-Winter Super Comp Draft 8.00pm NZ time (6.00pm Oz) Tuesday June 15

PWJ

46 minutes ago, PWJ said:

You seriously want me to type "X" 5 times every time I mention your team ???

A tad unorthodox, granted, but fewer characters to type than all the other teams 'cept Pikos 

(as a complete aside, Howie's previous team wasnt called Barellans plural, so why not be just Piko ...?)

MM

Edited by Maximus

Thanks for the vote of confidence again Pete.  Cant believe you were allowed to keep 4 of the Autumn comp winning team including the 3 that were in the Magnificent 7.  Think some of the other captains might need new selectors in their teams 😃😝😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moz1047 said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence again Pete.  Cant believe you were allowed to keep 4 of the Autumn comp winning team including the 3 that were in the Magnificent 7.  Think some of the other captains might need new selectors in their teams 😃😝😂

Yep I didn't really think I'd get away with it. 

While Maxi has been stumbling around in the fog finalising a team name ...... the Piko, the Lowdown, the Usain Colt, the Hot Toddy, the Roughnecks, the Crazy Horse ................. are all off .......and gone ! 🙂
Had their names sorted weeks ago ! (yes..even before we knew if it would be draft or inter=provincial ! That's proactivity for ya. )😀
Maxi's mob now with a lot of ground to make up from the back of the field, after stalling in the barriers.
Good luck with that ! 😁

Edited by TooFast
  • Haha 2

Just now, PWJ said:

Could be a tricky day, Howie. Lot of small(ish) fields. Roughnecks might lead the table at the end of Day 1

You're absolutely right, PJ.
Winter days like this play right into the hands of the Roughnecks' alumni ! 🙂
Hopeful they can be contained. 

• PWJ unpinned this topic