The Race Place

Here's the radical idea.....any thoughts

Hesi

Idea officially canned lol.....unworkable, and would upset too many loyal TRP posters

I see the mickey mouse collusion by the site owner still goes on.

Please bear in mind, a few more active posters needed on all threads and a few more entrants in PJ's comps, so we can have the Spring Comp at 8 teams

Thanks

On 8/12/2021 at 3:53 PM, Hesi said:

So in deference to my loyal posters, I'm saying give it a go

And I get called a head case ?. What's your address Allan so I can post the crown to you.  Seriously. ???. If some of those F---kwits turn up on here Im gone.

You must have a thick skin , or its a dance of the desperates. No offence meant of course.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:59 PM, Maximus said:

2 If you must grow the site, look for new blood outside RC and BOAY. Form partnerships/alliances with race clubs, businesses, trainers, syndicates stud farms. Find out what they would find helpful from this platform.

MM

Now there is a RADICAL idea, and one of Maxi,s best. So lets as a community on here, do our utmost to grow the site without intervention from outside subversive  influences.

26 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

And I get called a head case ?. What's your address Allan so I can post the crown to you.  Seriously. ???. If some of those F---kwits turn up on here Im gone.

You must have a thick skin , or its a dance of the desperates. No offence meant of course.

Don't you read Rees, the post above, says idea officially canned

8 hours ago, Hesi said:

Idea officially canned lol.....unworkable, and would upset too many loyal TRP posters

I see the mickey mouse collusion by the site owner still goes on.

Please bear in mind, a few more active posters needed on all threads and a few more entrants in PJ's comps, so we can have the Spring Comp at 8 teams

Thanks

Thanks for all the input, and I can see it would have been a crazy step, and an undermining of the good spirit built up

In case you are wondering what the above is about.  I see all of Molloy's historical posts have been deleted, no doubt at his request, and actioned by the stooge owner of RC.

Why did this happen, well ask yourself......public office beckons

All this does is give an even further bad name to these chat forum sites, so as many of you have alluded to, better to keep well away

Thanks

Did you watch Eric Clapton doco last night

Excellent I thought

Great research to find all that stuff

I particularly liked the clip with Blind Faith and Stevie Winwood singing.  He has a great voice, that reminds me of Rick Danko from The Band