The Race Place

National Championships Spring Super Comp Expressions of Interest (new players very welcome)

PWJ

37 minutes ago, BlazesInSpring said:

Brown Fox said you were looking for extras so happy to put my name in as a reserve (Todamax from way back on the other site). Would be good to get back into it!

Looks like the Stags aren't around anymore so any team is fine.

anyone with Max in the name has to be an all-round good guy/girl

MM

• Haha 2

f available, remain with my beloved Crusaders.  I understand if i have missed out.

It is nice to see a Trots Team.  Loved watching Hondo Gratten, Paleface Adios , Halwes , Golden Ally and what a win by Young Quinn in The Miracle Mile.

Loved The Friday Nights at Harold Park all those years back with the late Joe Tait the great Sulky maker and a Young Greek Accountant Peter V'Landys running a muck in The Betting Ring :).

Good luck to The Harness Team.

Thank you

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BlazesInSpring said:

Brown Fox said you were looking for extras so happy to put my name in as a reserve (Todamax from way back on the other site). Would be good to get back into it!

Looks like the Stags aren't around anymore so any team is fine.

That's my first foal so well bred.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Wrinkles said:

f available, remain with my beloved Crusaders.  I understand if i have missed out.

It is nice to see a Trots Team.  Loved watching Hondo Gratten, Paleface Adios , Halwes , Golden Ally and what a win by Young Quinn in The Miracle Mile.

Loved The Friday Nights at Harold Park all those years back with the late Joe Tait the great Sulky maker and a Young Greek Accountant Peter V'Landys running a muck in The Betting Ring :).

Good luck to The Harness Team.

Thank you

Will put you in Wrinkly 

If we get enough for a 9th team, will leave it up to PJ to decide what to do

On 9/8/2021 at 3:34 PM, brown fox said:

Me too! Maximum advantage😁

I think that's you, far right, Foxy One and poor Max second from left both with big black smudges on nose from finding trouble too often.  Three gorgeous and very innocent (looking) gals -Jen Pam and Sharne - around us, trying to keep you' n' me on the straight and narrow ... LOL.

MM 

kks.jpg

Edited by Maximus
  • Haha 1