cheers
R

Wrinkles

R1 - 2,12
R2 - 2,8
R3 - 4,16      Best Bet
R4 - 5,13
R5 - 3,11

PWJ ,  Enjoy your BBQ Luncheon and your Delicious Local Red Wine's 😀.  Don't forget to come back for Race (6) Six +   😁.

R6 - 2,5
R7 - 8,13
R8 - 2,4
R9 - 1,14
R10 - 2,5      Best Bet

Taniwha99 ,  Jack ,  good luck to you and both our Team's.   

Have a  great  Tipping Day  everybody.

PWJ ,  Just worried about our Chestnut.  Is she OK ?  Please pass our Best Wishes onto her.  Looking forward to reading   your  writing's.

God Bless all.

• Like 3

Good morning, folks.

Unconstrained now by playoff aspirations the 'Far Too Fast' boys are looking now to play the 'giant-killer' role going forward, and where better to start than up against the 'Red Hots' today.

Pete and the his fellow 'Red Hots' threatening to run away with this comp now - in today's match alone have opened up at $1.30, and have since firmed in to $1.20.

Robert of the 'Far Too Fast' has been playing 'out-of-skin' in this comp - top scorer in the entire comp last Saturday - and looks to be the only competitor capable of taking down the hitherto unbeaten comp star PJ. That's gonna be a great matchup today, worth the price of admission on its own. 

Geoff, Stevie P, Jack, and Howie completing the lineup for 'Far Too Fast' today - all capable enough on our day -  we'll have to be right on our gameto keep the "Red Hots' in sight.

I'm goin' with these today as I attempt to match motors with the 'Red Hots' ' head honcho, my 'Mighty Blues' mate Pete :-

• R1)
  • 7   -    Katie Perrie                     a local favourite who went a bold one first-up for the season, and will go one better today.
  • 11 -    Its A Kinda Magic          another local, this one will run handy to the pace and be right there at the business end. Under-rated type.
  • R2)    
  • 4   -    Nymph Monte                the wolves are baying this one. Unbeaten on the course, and looks primed ready to put the hooves in the till.
  • 12 -    Korakonui                       capable mare with top jockey aboard,  at third run in campaign is ready to provide the boilover.
  • R3)    
  • 7 -    Tightlign                            is simply better than these. Not much more needs to be said.
  • 16-   Mars Bars                         poised now to win at any ole tick of the clock. Makes life hard for itself being a back-runner, so tempo will be important.      
  • R4)
  • 4 -   Jessiegee                          very handy mare will benefit from Lisa Allpress aboard. Can out-finish them here.
  • 9 -   Livin' On A Prayer              went close in this last year, and most recent run showed can go one better this time.
  • R5)  BEST BET NZ                  
  • 11 - Luminous                           really nice mare in for a very good season. This is certainly well within her range.
  • 12 - Joe Cargo                          proven local performer who will cart them along and prove very hard to run down. 
  • R6)  BEST BET AUS
  • 5   - Avilius                                 you can count on the fingers of one hand the number of horses going around that are better than this one. Awfully hard to beat.
  • 7  - Homesman                         class performer who covered the world last time and still only just went down. What beats him will win.
  • R7)
  • 5 - Super Seth                            Likely to come with one run and finish over the top of them. Unlucky last time out.
  • 18- Groundswell                       In off the ballot and looks a very handy type ready to do something special.
  • R8)
  • 1- Castelvecchio                       Will be coming with big bounds the final 200m. Gonna be awfully hard to beat.
  • 2- Shadow Hero                        The current boom 3 y-o …. has swept all before him and no reason why he won't carry on his winning way.
  • R9)
  • 4 - Widgee Turf                         Has as much show as any in a very even lineup. Not far away last time, and on his best day will be winning this. Is this his best day ?
  • 5 - Night's Watch                      You can start to go "broke" following this one. Ok, I'm a 'mug', I'm in again. J Mac has convinced me.
  • R10)
  • 2 - Trekking                                To have aspirations for better things would need to be winning this. Not the scariest field to go around.
  • 4 - Despatch                               Shoud get a dream trip today, and hopefully will have the motor to push through when the question is asked.

Good luck today to the 'Red Hots'. Your odds are too skinny, so I'm backing my boys today at 18-1. Maybe, just maybe, we can pull this off.

The very best of luck to Jack, Geoff, Stevie P and Robert, my "teamies" ….. let's play the 'giant-killer' role well today.

Many thanks for this fine comp, PJ. Much appreciated.            

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Morning P.J and teamies! just running a tad late due to shock and few hours wait in A&E in waikato as am in hamilton for

weekend and nxt door neighbour mastiff decided to have early lunch while i was talking to them she lunged at me over gate and chomped

on upper arm its sore n bruised luckily i had polo shirt sleeve it chomped thru otherwise could be worse..didnt need stitches thankfully but

swollen n sore as had tetanus jab..and lots painkillers!! Anyway on to the job at hand !!

CANWEDOOSIT!!?? Dampen the wicks and detonators of the fuses of the Dynamite Bunch and also dampen their spirits

with a comprehensive win!?? CAUSWECAN we are the rulers of 'THE Animal Kingdom and too wily for them to ferret us out of

our playground ..ever watch Caddyshack!! LETS GO UPSET 'em!!

R1–8-12

R2–8x12

R3–4x8

R4–7x11

R5–4x13

R6–10x11 BB

R7- 5x8

R8– 2x4

R9– 14x20

R10–4x8 BB -thanks P.J!! a little luck to you SNO but "the animals have GOTTHIS!!

32 minutes ago, Godzstar1 said:

Morning P.J and teamies! just running a tad late due to shock and few hours wait in A&E in waikato as am in hamilton for

weekend and nxt door neighbour mastiff decided to have early lunch while i was talking to them she lunged at me over gate and chomped

on upper arm its sore n bruised luckily i had polo shirt sleeve it chomped thru otherwise could be worse..didnt need stitches thankfully but

swollen n sore as had tetanus jab..and lots painkillers!! Anyway on to the job at hand !!

CANWEDOOSIT!!?? Dampen the wicks and detonators of the fuses of the Dynamite Bunch and also dampen their spirits

with a comprehensive win!?? CAUSWECAN we are the rulers of 'THE Animal Kingdom and too wily for them to ferret us out of

our playground ..ever watch Caddyshack!! LETS GO UPSET 'em!!

R1–8-12

R2–8x12

R3–4x8

R4–7x11

R5–4x13

R6–10x11 BB

R7- 5x8

R8– 2x4

R9– 14x20

R10–4x8 BB -thanks P.J!! a little luck to you SNO but "the animals have GOTTHIS!!

Rob you have 2 Oz BBs and none for NZ - if no change I will take the first Oz BB

2 minutes ago, Maximus said:

PJ if Rob doesnt post again (under the circumstances quite understandable), as AK's captain I'd make the call that the LAST Oz race is Rob's BB ..(from a quick look at his history he always makes the last race a BB).Your decision is final, of course.

Can you give me a NZ BB ?

3 minutes ago, Godzstar1 said:

sorry P.J ..WAS supposed to be 10x11 BB at Matamata ..i see i dubbled up .. was supposed be

8x12

eg -5 4x8

eg6 -7x11

eg7 -4x13

M7 -10x11BB  SORRY IS that ok guys

You'd better repost the whole thing. I can't follow this