The Race Place

New $100 comp thread - Starts Cup Day - Low key - No running commentary - Scores tallied within 24 hours last race

karrotsishere

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You could get Matt Anderson, Mitchell Kerr and Jesse Alford to star in it and add some excitement. The old RIU could be involved to but the story is not about keystone cops is it and  would not be so heart warming.

But what about Karrots highly anticipated Jewels first time event. Heads there after such anticipation. Lots of talk on Harness Chat Forum approx 2 months worth. Then gets there & high drama no table lol. Funny now but not funny at the time. Rage.

Followed then up by a mate being propositioned to Swing. No words.

We all stayed at my Dads & told him & his wife day after. My word did we ALL laugh. 

3 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

Oh no . come on mate , this is a family movie, Karrots wants heart-warming ending. 

It will be.

Copy That will go into the All Stars barn and win the 2022 NZ Trotting Cup after Mark and Nat take a short sabbatical in early 2022 to travel around Rolleston.

Script didn't go to plan in 2021.

1 minute ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You have found the right industry to base your movie on.

Happy Iv lived in LA. Try going to Palm Springs lol. No surprises when that guy that NZ TV guy was like wanted to be naked or something. I was like, yeah ok. Thats normal. He as a house there. 

Oh wait this is a family show. Raceplace.

Wait for it Happy. Im gunna get in trouble now. Not you. Not Pete. Not Nod. Not Lightning, Not Mike, Not Richie, Not Hesi.

Me lol. Wait for it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, karrotsishere said:

Wait for it Happy. Im gunna get in trouble now. Not you. Not Pete. Not Nod. Not Lightning, Not Mike, Not Richie, Not Hesi.

Me lol. Wait for it. 

Are we off topic?

I have posted my bet for Friday. 

Arabian Blue....great name which stirs up images as does 'Muscle Mountain' who should really be starring in 50 shades....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Are we off topic?

I have posted my bet for Friday. 

Arabian Blue....great name which stirs up images as does 'Muscle Mountain' who should really be starring in 50 shades....

Karrots to the Stripe room please. Happy also to the Stripes room. Excess use of whip in the final 150 metres. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Copy That will go into the All Stars barn and win the 2022 NZ Trotting Cup after Mark and Nat take a short sabbatical in early 2022 to travel around Rolleston.

Script didn't go to plan in 2021.

You and I had our chance to be the 'Star of the Show " mate. Or Star of SHOW DAY at least .?? 

(wonder if Karrots got to star in SHOWGIRLS while in Hollywood ?? lol.........)

Here it is as we get ready for the 2021 Nz FFA on Friday , the 1987 version !!! 

Lightning Blue 2nd  and the Great 'Happy Sunrise' (Ricky May)  ( a struggling 6th about 1/2 length from the winner ) 

Purdons and the Iceman , icing me late on here  , still doing it 34 years later.

Piss off Tony lol............. (no role for him in movie please Karrots)

DSC02530.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Be careful, they will suspend you.

2 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Hope you are not an amateur, Karrots. You will get punished.

You are so pleasantly funny. NOT uptight lol. No pun intended. What a hoot. 

4 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

You and I had our chance to be the 'Star of the Show " mate. Or Star of SHOW DAY at least .?? 

(wonder if Karrots got to star in SHOWGIRLS while in Hollywood ?? lol.........)

Here it is as we get ready for the 2021 Nz FFA on Friday , the 1987 version !!! 

Lightning Blue 2nd  and the Great 'Happy Sunrise' (Ricky May)  ( a struggling 6th about 1/2 length from the winner ) 

Purdons and the Iceman , icing me late on here  , still doing it 34 years later.

Piss off Tony lol............. (no role for him in movie please Karrots)

As lightning attempts to guide the conversation back to its original. Nice Lightning. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Right wanker was/is Paul Henry. He got beaten to the Carterton mayoral ship by a transvestite. Sais it all. 

but it wasnt BECOS Georgie Girl was is a trannie that she copped more votes. She's He's It's  Georgina is just more likeable, intelligent, grounded ...

MM

• 4 weeks later...