The Race Place

$100 comp thread DAY 2 Showday Friday 12th Nov,

Lightning Blue

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

Well thought Id take a peak at TAB results to see how the 1st leg in my multi got on & a dirty old 4th lol. Taking a further side eye look at this & it wipes out not only Myself but also Smiler, Pete, Richie, Lightning & Max in his 1st multi.

Dancing out with her 1st multi.

Unlucky gang. 🙄

See you soon.

2 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Well thought Id take a peak at TAB results to see how the 1st leg in my multi got on & a dirty old 4th lol. Taking a further side eye look at this & it wipes out not only Myself but also Smiler, Pete, Richie, Lightning & Max in his 1st multi.

Dancing out with her 1st multi.

Wasnt one of JDs better drives.He will be disappointed he misread the race,Had chance to get off fence with 1200 to go but stayed there,got out late flew home

• Like 1

My selections for tomorrow. Final Round. @Gospel Of Judas here you go, selections go here. You have $100 to spend, max of 2 bets. Current leader is Hesi on $724 as my above post. Anyone else wishing to join feel free. All welcome 😃 $100 price to winner bet to be used 05.12.21 Akaroa with Thanks to @Mike.

@Hesi or @pete could you please put the bar tab up at top so peeps know. 1st race tomorrow starts at noon. 

Laver Top 4 @ $1.50 Race 8

Kiwi X Factor Top 4 @ $1.90 Race 7

Betterthanhope Top 3 $2.10 Race 5

Somedreamsomewhere Top 3 @ 1.70 Race 3

Phone Tap Top 3 @1.60 Race 2

$100 multi = Return $1,627.92

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

My selections for tomorrow. Final Round. @Gospel Of Judas here you go, selections go here. You have $100 to spend, max of 2 bets. Current leader is Hesi on $724 as my above post. Anyone else wishing to join feel free. All welcome 😃 $100 price to winner bet to be used 05.12.21 Akaroa with Thanks to @Mike.

@Hesi or @pete could you please put the bar tab up at top so peeps know. 1st race tomorrow starts at noon. 

Laver Top 4 @ $1.50 Race 8

Kiwi X Factor Top 4 @ $1.90 Race 7

Betterthanhope Top 3 $2.10 Race 5

Somedreamsomewhere Top 3 @ 1.70 Race 3

Phone Tap Top 3 @1.60 Race 2

$100 multi = Return $1,627.92

Done.

• Like 1

Approx 4 hours til the start of the 1st race. I can do some type of running commentary today. Final Round. Winner revealed today. Get your bets/selections on Harness racing Fans & enthusiasts 😃 Newbies welcome 😃

Here are the current standings

1st Hesi $724

2nd Richie $595.35

Globe $399

3rd = Everyone else $0

Help thought Craigos you might get wiped out with borderline Kamikazi driving for lead. But you kept on trekking as number 9 dropped out. Meanwhile mine tried to keep up with the 2 run away leaders & faded for 4th needed 3rd. So Karrots wiped out. Down to 7.

Next up R4 - Rusty on Take After Me Top 3.

fail real housewives of dallas GIF by leeannelocken

Edited by karrotsishere