The Race Place

$100 comp thread DAY 2 Showday Friday 12th Nov,

Lightning Blue

5 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Had Craigos taken just his 1st 2 winners instead of 4. He would of won.

Craigos had a third in the first leg Karrots . so got..... a 3rd , a 1st, a 2nd and another 3rd.

JimmyRay, PassionandPower, Riveered and Laver.

so if he placed $100 place multi would of been $500 odd .

Would that 500 of been enough to 'de-crown' Hesi ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lightning Blue said:

Craigos had a third in the first leg Karrots . so got..... a 3rd , a 1st, a 2nd and another 3rd.

JimmyRay, PassionandPower, Riveered and Laver.

so if he placed $100 place multi would of been $500 odd .

Would that 500 of been enough to 'de-crown' Hesi ??

I was actually thinking we are all a bit hopeless. We all started with $400 and the winner was $700 ish lol a profit of $300. Think what happens is we ALL go out to try to do these BIG multis to try to get a BIG total. And it ends in a BIG FAIL lol. Slow & steady Hesi wins the comp.

art lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

56 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

That's a wrap. Hesi is the winner of the $100 bet with a grand total of $724

Had Craigos taken just his 1st 2 winners instead of 4. He would of won. But can not take all away from the winner winner chicken dinner. 

Congrats Hesi & with thanks to Mike!

King Hesi 

Relaxed Summer GIF by Big Brother

Actually I stand to be corrected but I believe with the scratching of Regal Attire that my $180 collect off Better than hope   put me ahead of Hesi

Edited by richie

24 minutes ago, richie said:

Actually I stand to be corrected but I believe with the scratching of Regal Attire that my $180 collect off Better than hope   put me ahead of Hesi

Hey, I'm just out & about now. Logging in from phone. Do recall you had a hit in 1st select & had another which was scratched. Don't know how it works. Maybe you are the winner. Golly I just canceled your multi as a miss due to scratching. @Mike @Hesican you guys suss. Sorry but I'm out now & not sure of rules. Apologies Richie if Iv stuffed it up. Chat tomorrow..

19 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey, I'm just out & about now. Logging in from phone. Do recall you had a hit in 1st select & had another which was scratched. Don't know how it works. Maybe you are the winner. Golly I just canceled your multi as a miss due to scratching. @Mike @Hesican you guys suss. Sorry but I'm out now & not sure of rules. Apologies Richie if Iv stuffed it up. Chat tomorrow..

No worries

44 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Actually.im happy for Hesi to have the winnings.He deserves it as his collect he had was a beauty.And besides thanks to Maria I had bet after last comp.

• Hesi unpinned this topic