The Race Place

Christmas-New Year Challenge - Super 6 Comp - Round 8 - Sun Jan 2

PWJ

21 minutes ago, TooFast said:

I was one of many who had formed a semi-orderly queue yesterday to take on Geoff @ Ellerslie, what with his having had a total nearing $6000 scored against him the previous two comp days. Fortunately my name didn't come up, and just as well because after having given all the signs of being the comp 'bunny' Geoff indeed responded with a big total himself yesterday ....  just as you'd expect a Mighty Blue to do on the hallowed home turf of Ellerslie. Well done, Geoff.

Today weeze trek down south of the Bombay Hills to a place called Tau hera knee cow, where it's just as well the Lisa Latta barn is turning up em masse, cos otherwise the numbers would be very, very light. Looking very much like a day that will be Lincoln, or Platinum.

These numbers have come up for me today, as I look to promote my overall position from the present 8th to ..... well, let's say ....... 1st ! 😁. Yep, that dial tone has a nice ring to it, we'll go with that. I notice that PJ and ilk have the vision that they'll come stomping in right over the top of my 8th in a desperate late charge ...but no, that's just silly talk 🙂 .....they'll remain esconsed back in the field around where racing royalty the king is. 

Without wishing to put the hoodoo on myself, I've been doing very, very well in the H-2-H clashes, and I think have been unbeaten the past 5 at least. 
Let's hope that my opponent today knows their role, and doesn't get airs above their station. I'll be watching closely. This is no time for another star to arise from the ashes.

These are the 6 trifectas today :-

R1) 3:6:7       Best Bet Race
R2) 2:3:4      
R3) 3:6:8
R4) 2:4:5
R5) 4:5:6
R6: 1:2:5

Many thanks, PJ. This Comp has been a great holiday season entertainment. Very much appreciated.

• Haha 2

Got a major computer issue here (power cord severed) so race 1 results  may be delayed or updates may not happen or results may be delayed until tomorrow !! (apologies)

Draw:

Pete (31) v Gary (20)

Midnight Caller (4) v Punter Pete (28)

Maurice (22) v Graeme (28)

Gordy (3) v Jen (13)

Ray (2) v PJ (11)

Jamison (16) v Smiler (21)

Rob (15) v Steve P (33)

Hesi (28) v Richie (12)

Tom (22) v Max (31)

Ziggy (34) v Zac (10)

Ian (27) v Howie (8)