The Race Place

NZ vs Bangladesh

Hesi

NZ about to get thumped by a team playing test cricket the way NZ supposedly were world champions at.

TAB must have their algorithms wrong.  NZ effectively 13/4 with just over a day to play and TAB had Bangladesh at 3.50 to win.  Now I don't like betting on sports, but that was a gift.  Now effectively 17 for 5 with a day to play, and only the 4 quicks to bat, and still at 1.86.

No rain in sight

1 hour ago, Hesi said:

NZ about to get thumped by a team playing test cricket the way NZ supposedly were world champions at.

TAB must have their algorithms wrong.  NZ effectively 13/4 with just over a day to play and TAB had Bangladesh at 3.50 to win.  Now I don't like betting on sports, but that was a gift.  Now effectively 17 for 5 with a day to play, and only the 4 quicks to bat, and still at 1.86.

No rain in sight

2.05 on bet365. I think I'm having a piece of that.

52 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I wonder how the punter who plonked 10k on the draw yesterday is feeling. Mind you if they could spend 10k they may not be missing the coin.

45 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Probably does not know their cricket very well

He may have laid it off - the draw was the favoured option at 11:05 this morning.

And that also means if it wasn't going to be the draw, you could lay the draw and make more money than backing Bangladesh overnight. 5 minutes into play today, the draw was under odds on, so you could lay it for better odds than Hesi took Bangladesh to win. 

One bowler basically brought about the NZ demise - a bowler that had a record of around 100 runs per wicket previously.

It wasn't even close.  Bangladesh played good test cricket, building a first innings total to surpass a reasonable NZ total, who batted first, by 130 runs.

Then bowled well enough to knock NZ over.  NZ were always on the back foot, in having to score the 130 to even get on the board, they made a piss poor job of it, and deserved to lose