R3..3/9 BB

R4..8/9

R5..1/10

Good luck today Howie...and to your Farts👍

Go well Dynamite 🧨🧨🧨

Cheers Pete

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Say No More said:

Easy win first start so $41 looks good in an even field. Hesi has picked him while none of our opponents have, so not sure whether we double down.

yep $41 great value for an unbeaten runner ..win was on a heavy track though...will he be fast enough on a Dead 4 ...decisions decisions

39 minutes ago, Say No More said:

Easy win first start so $41 looks good in an even field. Hesi has picked him while none of our opponents have, so not sure whether we double down.

43 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

I stuck to Andys horses today, usually has them fit and ready to run. I see Pimlico is only at 13,s, on the tote and 41,s FF. Bit of astute money gone on I would think from the connections :classic_wink:.

if he's $13 on the tote and you think the connections have backed him already, why would they have taken tote odds when he's at $41 FF?

Edited by Maximus

I used up my daily quota of 'likes' many posts back, so if you see something that I haven't 'liked' that you thought I would have 'liked' then please consider it as 'liked.'

Notwithstanding that, excluded from potential  but not substantiated 'likes' were the selections of the Dynamouses, which in many cases were simply rubbish and definitely couldn't be 'liked' even if I were in a position to be able to 'like them' which in fact I wasn't as my quota had been fully utilised.

Just saying. 😂

When Geoff started playing PJ Super Comps he had just left High School. Tomorrow 28 Oct Geoff celebrates his '60th' birthday, and will do it in style by helping take down the Dynamouses Monday and Wednesday. Happy Birthday, Geoff. True blue Mighty Blue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TooFast said:

I used up my daily quota of 'likes' many posts back, so if you see something that I haven't 'liked' that you thought I would have 'liked' then please consider it as 'liked.'

Notwithstanding that, excluded from potential  but not substantiated 'likes' were the selections of the Dynamouses, which in many cases were simply rubbish and definitely couldn't be 'liked' even if I were in a position to be able to 'like them' which in fact I wasn't as my quota had been fully utilised.

Just saying. 😂

When Geoff started playing PJ Super Comps he had just left High School. Tomorrow 28 Oct Geoff celebrates his '60th' birthday, and will do it in style by helping take down the Dynamouses Monday and Wednesday. Happy Birthday, Geoff. True blue Mighty Blue.

that's a big like from me Howie ..with a sidebar that notes today is the 28th mate and I wouldnt want you to miss Geoff's party.

(of course we cant 'like' anything from SNM yet cos he's still trying to work out what the Te Rapa track is gonna do today. Here's a clue: there's lots of grass and no rain in sight. LOL 

4 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Just Virgil & TC to post. Only one Joker in play today ???

'Too Fast' planned many moons back to have a second Joker crack at 'The Wild Bunch' in the final round, after first joker play against them proved a dismal failure and was primarily responsible for us being consigned to the back half of the field ever since !

Going to the well a second time.

Needing 10 points this weekend to have any chance whatsoever at making the playoffs. Hopefully.

What could possibly go wrong ?? 😂. I ask you Gee and Jen, what could possiby go wrong ? hehe

9 minutes ago, Maximus said:

that's a big like from me Howie ..with a sidebar that notes today is the 28th mate and I wouldnt want you to miss Geoff's party.

(of course we cant 'like' anything from SNM yet cos he's still trying to work out what the Te Rapa track is gonna do today. Here's a clue: there's lots of grass and no rain in sight. LOL 

Thanks Maxi .... good spot .... Geoff's '60th' tomorrow  29 Oct. He'll be hoping for many winners today and Wednesday to suitably mark the occasion.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Just Virgil & TC to post. Only one Joker in play today ???

dont forget SNM !!! SNM posted TC's picks earlier I think Vvd and SNM are having a long video conference to set up a cunning Plan to gazzump the Animals of the Kingdom.

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Maximus said:

if he's $13 on the tote and you think the connections have backed him already, why would they have taken tote odds when he's at $41 FF?

I give up !!, . Its only surmising obviously, but point taken . Maybe they have on both ways , maybe the TAB have made the biggest cock-up since gunga din.

Remember we got 48,s for Tavistock  when he won his first Group 1. His owners laughed all the way to the bank that day, and one of my biggest collects as well. lol

• Like 1

• PWJ unpinned this topic