Jump to content
The Race Place

F..k the world


ngakonui grass
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

What selection for most useless world leader. Justin Trudeau, Sleepy Joe and Ardern, Closely followed by Boris Johnston and Scott Morrison.  

I think all the leaders you mention relate to democratic models. So if they are all useless, doesn't that make all the voters that put them in those positions, responsible for their 'uselessness'?

Not that I disagree, but I thought someone as politically savvy as yourself would know, there are a massive number of people that are not too bright in the world - hence why we are here. It is the nature of democracy, and rightly or wrongly, even knowing what we know now, it is probably still better than a dictatorship.

Edited by mardigras
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I think all the leaders you mention relate to democratic models. So if they are all useless, doesn't that make all the voters that put them in those positions, responsible for their 'uselessness'?

Not that I disagree, but I thought someone as politically savvy as yourself would know, there are a massive number of people that are not too bright in the world - hence why we are here. It is the nature of democracy, and rightly or wrongly, even knowing what we know now, it is probably still better than a dictatorship.

Say more to do with Woke and weak leadership in all the countries have mentioned. Plus factor in weak members of political systems and memberships. For allowing these ones to get further up than they deserved. Which of course, does not always follow Democracy driven principals within political party structures. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

Say more to do with Woke and weak leadership in all the countries have mentioned. Plus factor in weak members of political systems and memberships. For allowing these ones to get further up than they deserved. Which of course, does not always follow Democracy driven principals within political party structures. 

No, it is all to do with the voters. They were the leaders when the voting happened. They didn't change overnight. People within nations have to start taking some accountability themselves FFS.

If you don't like the way they are running things, and you voted for them, think about that next time. And if you don't like the way they are running things, leave and go somewhere things are more the way you want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2022 at 7:44 PM, Gospel Of Judas said:

What selection for most useless world leader. Justin Trudeau, Sleepy Joe and Ardern, Closely followed by Boris Johnston and Scott Morrison.  

The most useless World leader was Trump by a country mile. Failed to accept a democratic election and made false claims about it being stolen, claims that he could not prove so he planned a coup.

Trump is  followed by Putin and the Village Idiot, Boris.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2022 at 7:06 AM, ngakonui grass said:

This weekend i hope that the anti war protesters gather outside the Russian Embassy and give them hell or are the anti war protests only reserved for the Americans and British.

Well N G get down to Wellington and exercise your democratic right instead of moaning if you feel so strongly about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bloke said:

Well N G get down to Wellington and exercise your democratic right instead of moaning if you feel so strongly about it.

Do you not feel storngly about it Bloke? are you happy for thousands to get innocently slaughtered? millions displaced from there homes etc?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, ngakonui grass said:

Your interpretation of moaning and mine are obviously worlds apart.

Mate you are a moaner. You are the old "you would ,moan if your arse was on fire" person.  I can't stand Putin he is scum. I note that though that your mate Trump still crawls up his arse.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/25/2022 at 9:25 PM, barryb said:

You are a classic leftie Bloke, free speech is ok as long as it agrees with yours.

 

You can say what you like Barry and I may choose to disagree with you. That is what free speech is about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Every Country these days it seems a case of who you dislike the least.The people who would probably do a good job want nothing to do

with it.Now if we could just find a benevolent Dictator we might just get somewhere.

Singapore seems able to find them.

Edited by brown fox
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2022 at 7:34 PM, craigos1 said:

Obviously us lefty's  must stick together.

We are a small group up against a plethora of right wing righteousness.

Small group Craig? You leftys have an absolute majority in our democracy! Dont try to be the underdogs as well!

The 2023 Election will be pivotal for the future of NZ. There will either be a backlash from the 'right' sufficient to tame the socialist left of Ardern and Co...or we will become banana republic. If Cindy and Nanaia Mahuta etc etc are running the show going into 2024, Maxi will be entering PJ's Comps from Vietnam (or mebbe Noosa)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...