The Race Place

RIP Shane Warne

pete

I had to look at the headline twice, I thought for a moment they meant Rod Marsh.

His heart must have given up without any warning, as these days with regular blood pressure and cholesterol tests they can pick problems up early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordy said:

I had to look at the headline twice, I thought for a moment they meant Rod Marsh.

His heart must have given up without any warning, as these days with regular blood pressure and cholesterol tests they can pick problems up early

Incredible timing of 2 greats of the Australian National Sport,  passing so close togeather . Quite a flambouyant life-style led by Warnie , that he happily flaunted through the media with his affairs, texting , gambling, a year DQ with a pos+ , 'can't bowl- can't throw' controversy lol......  and much more.

At least he got to see his kids grow up to adulthood I spose, unlike the other young Aussie icon  that died young in Steve Irwin . 

A very packed innings by Warnie . well played mate.

Australia legend Shane Warne reveals he was put on ventilator during battle  with Covid-19 | Cricket - Hindustan Times

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...