The Race Place

Future Comps

Hesi

PJ has indicated he will run a shortened NPC next, finishing probably early May, then take a short well deserved break, with a view to maybe coming back in with a Winter Super Comp.

I will allow him to announce any details.

I will run a much loved Losers Get Laid comp, while he is taking a break.  The comp where you have to pick horses to lose, so well within the scope of many on this site, including the writer.  Details will follow at some stage.

How many would have laid La Crique yesterday, at $1.30 tote, for a return, with a joker play, of 153.85 points.

I certainly would have

Thanks

• Like 1

To add to this I've been thinking of running another 'Last Person Standing' comp on Auckland Cup Day on Sunday.

More details later in the week but it basically involves picking two horses per race that have an imaginary $1ew placed on them.

You are knocked out of the comp if neither of your selections run in the first 4.

The last surviving player wins a $200 fixed odds bet on Bet 365.

In the event of more than one player managing to survive right through the card then the player with the highest dollar total wins.

Similarly as an example if 3 players remain live in Race 8 and none of their selections finish in the first 4 then the player with the highest aggregate after Race 7 wins.

It's easier than it sounds to enter but not so easy to survive through the card.

• Like 3