The Race Place

Sir Gallivant(Rex)

Hesi

Had an email just now from his son Daniel, to say he is not in the best of health, both mentally and physically.  Daniel has said he is doing his best to recuperate him, so he can resume in his beloved comps.

Feel at liberty to leave any messages here, as I am sure they will get back to him

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 6

Howdy Rex

Please don't think your letting down your team whilst your struggling at the moment, I've got your back until your well enough to return.

You just keep trying to get better mate.

Thanks Daniel for letting us know , and remember to take  a moment or two for yourself as it's a tough road.

Cheers to you both,

Craig.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Rex’s positivity is amazing considering how often his health suffers, I could imagine your mental state would take a fair hit, at ones constant declining health, 

Just sending best wishes hope you get some continued relief, Physically and Mentally real real soon🙏

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou to all of you on Raceplace for your kind and supportive comments and thoughts.

I am in tears most everyday and very much in deep depression, I am struggling at times to keep it together, and with little or no access for mental support my reliance is on my best mate my son Daniel who is doing a phenominal job keeping me afloat.

I miss u all.

Thanks once again everyone.  Rex.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Hang in there Rex. I know how tough it can be,as i have some family members that have battled depression for quite a while.The key is having support around,and it sounds like even tho you can't get the professionals,you've got the next best support in your son. Keep on talking to your son,or anyone that you feel in confiding too about how your feeling,as quite often it can be the silent one's that we all worry about.Stay strong mate and i'm sure we will see you on here again soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1