The Race Place

Winter Super Draft Comp Entry Thread

PWJ

20 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Can you IMAGINE the breath-taking, energy-sapping, gobsmackingly-horrendous effect on Maxi's Moet-infused PYSCHE to read THIS emailed epistle in the old Inbox today.

The stupendously OFFENSIVE remarks from some Administrator-type personi are in bold and red!!

Hrrrrmmmmmppphhhhh!

Hi Maximus,

Entries are now open for PJ's Winter Super Draft Comp.

Those of you who have participated previously will know what fun this comp is. PJ puts a whole load of work into it and it's such a proven format.

Those of you who have never participated before need to give it a go. It's a chance to match yourself against some top tipsters (plus Max and Hesi 😜).

You can either enter to go on the draft or elect to be a captain. Captaincy will take 15 minutes of your time per week - it's easy.

The draft is happening on Tuesday evening June 28.

We're looking forward to your participation.

Max is in.

As a Captain, I presume ? I don't see you taking direction under another general's yoke....

11 minutes ago, Maximus said:

draft pse PJ, unless you're still struggling for skippers come Draft picking day...

Last time you didn't even show as I recall !! Your minimalist approach was an inspiration for many some ! 😏

• Haha 2