The Race Place

Winter Super Draft Comp Entry Thread

PWJ

16 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Thought you might name it after that instrument you play.  TRIANGLE. :classic_tongue:

I don't play the frigging triangle Rees.

If you mention it again you may need to get surgery to get one extracted from one of your orifices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, pete said:

I don't play the frigging triangle Rees.

If you mention it again you may need to get surgery to get one extracted from one of your orifices.

Sorry Pete. Im just jealous because the only thing I learnt to play was the fool. Altho I can sing which makes up for it a bit.👍

6 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Sorry Pete. Im just jealous because the only thing I learnt to play was the fool. Altho I can sing which makes up for it a bit.👍

It's OK I took the joke 😄

The band I'm in plays modern (ish) music. I'm one of the singers and play baritone ukulele.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, PWJ said:

TEAM NAMES

If names are not submitted by lunchtime tomorrow I will be naming the remaining teams...

I will think of a name before lunchtime tomorrow AEST

Otherwise I’ll just combine Pete’s name and Our Maizcay’s name and become Jack Schitt

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

GOOD AFTERNOON.PJ.

SORRY I COULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMPETITION, BUT I AM SURE EVERYONE WILL ENJOY THE CONTEST ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR SCORING AND INFORMATION SKILLS TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE.MAKES ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT WORTHWHILE.

GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAMS.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pete said:

It's OK I took the joke 😄

The band I'm in plays modern (ish) music. I'm one of the singers and play baritone ukulele.

My wife is presently learning to play the Ukulele with a local group of people.When at home with her headphones

on and singing along believe me the shop at the end of the street is not far enough.🙉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, brown fox said:

My wife is presently learning to play the Ukulele with a local group of people.When at home with her headphones

on and singing along believe me the shop at the end of the street is not far enough.🙉

Be nice mate. She'll improve (hopefully).

2 minutes ago, Our Maizcay said:

hi can someone please tell me what time this draft takes place, just trying to plan the evening, sorry if its been listed on here somewhere and i've missed it, thanks

From memory it was around 8pm NZ time last time.

You don't have to join the online draft if you're busy. Just provide your list of 32 in order of preference by PM to PJ and he'll take care of it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Our Maizcay said:

hi can someone please tell me what time this draft takes place, just trying to plan the evening, sorry if its been listed on here somewhere and i've missed it, thanks

PJ should be confirming soon, when he puts up a DRAFT thread, but I would say it will be the same as last draft, 8.00 pm NZT

Draft usually takes 20 min

6 hours ago, PWJ said:

TEAM NAMES

If names are not submitted by lunchtime tomorrow I will be naming the remaining teams...

Hesi - Reapers

Pete - Drink !

Gordy

Ian

Richie

Max

Our Maizcay - Schitt's Creek

PJ - Wily Wombats

Ramones thanks PJ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Our Maizcay said:

It will be 8.00pm (NZ time). Sorry for the delay. Not A Single Doubt died today.

Will put up the thread in the morning

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

14 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

I did a gas job for a guy a few years ago who was part of(I think) a national Ukulele orchestra or it might have been the Wellington one. Very talented guy and it sounded pretty good when he demonstrated it. 

I did a gas job a few nights ago and quickly got out of bed before the missuss could abuse me 😊

• Like 1

• pete unpinned this topic