Craig's 5 Winners Spring Summer Comp continues Sat Dec 14
See RITA Annual General Meeting video under Racing Chat
PJ's Comp looking for former players - see thread under PJ's Comps
Sign in to follow this  
Double R

Interdominions 2019 at Alexandra Park

Race 8: 2. Sicario. This horse impressed me at the workouts at Pukekohe last Saturday, and will give this heat a real shake. Is currently at 70/1.  Anyone bold enough, he is 150/1 to win the final.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Double R said:

Race 8: 2. Sicario. This horse impressed me at the workouts at Pukekohe last Saturday, and will give this heat a real shake. Is currently at 70/1.  Anyone bold enough, he is 150/1 to win the final.

Probably close to the mark Robert. Those coming from the back will find it tough , although the Aussies wont die wondering as usual. Worth a place punt at least.

I think Ashley Locaz is a best bet at 11,s, and way over from that draw considering his record up against top fields.  I have put some on already as I think he might be the find of the Pacers series..He might get the trail behind Chase Auckland but either way if he is not in the first 2 or 3, I will be very surprised

I think you will see a different MM tonight running right handed. He loves it. And he deserves a win in a top race after battling it out from bad draws. Cant wait.

Missed the start in a race run in National record time, and was coming home strongly to be only short of 4th by a smidgen. Huge run by Ashley Locaz..