The Race Place

Looks like our TAB man is in the gun!

Dear me week in Politics can be a long time! 😉 How will Ardern liar  and bully her way out of this? https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/129565407/labour-mp-gaurav-sharma-unloads-on-party-in-excoriating-social-media-post

Seems they waste abit money within Parliament Services not surprised. Know, these staffers always get three months pay if magically resign... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/labour-mp-gaurav-sharma-unleashes-fresh-allegations-of-misuse-of-taxpayer-funds-and-incompetent-staff/NJKQKTCV6OZW2DFVBKMBYWS6II/ 

Edited by Gospel Of Judas
  • Like 1

Thought recognised the name. So the racing minister. 

Read Labour MPs Facebook post about this. It removed any doubt I had.

Very articulate, detailed, lengthy, has timeframe, very specific, says has evidence, worked with his lawyer on it & previously regarding this. 

Not good the accusations this Lab MP is making & esp against the new Racing Minister.

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Not good the accusations this Lab MP is making & esp against the new Racing Minister.

He is our Local MP, hardly see him. He used to work for the TAB. Just a local hick made good, not much substance, and useless at trying to explain 3 waters and co governance. Hasn't got a clue. a Labour puppet. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

He is our Local MP, hardly see him. He used to work for the TAB. Just a local hick made good, not much substance, and useless at trying to explain 3 waters and co governance. Hasn't got a clue. a Labour puppet. 

And a bully to boot by all accounts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poor old Jacinda Ardern, seems you have abit of a widespread problem within the Labour Party number four?. Usually liars not going to cut it this time. When comes to to this one, heard she was hand full before she even got in Parliament. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/129559320/senior-staffer-levels-bullying-allegation-at-labour-mp  

20 minutes ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

Poor old Jacinda Ardern, seems you have abit of a widespread problem within the Labour Party number four?. Usually liars not going to cut it this time. When comes to to this one, heard she was hand full before she even got in Parliament. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/129559320/senior-staffer-levels-bullying-allegation-at-labour-mp  

Oh my there is more. Popcorn anyone.

This from article you have referenced cracked me up. He did indeed from day 0. When someone has made up a BIG long story of lies, when questioned on it, its hard for them to remember the lies they told. BUT telling the truth is so much easier to re-tell. I can tell its so engrained in his memory exactly what happened to him.

But Sharma wasn’t finished with his extraordinary public attack, and later Friday published a long and excoriating social media post outlining grievances that went back to his “day 0” in Parliament.

Edited by karrotsishere

22 minutes ago, Maximus said:

alleged bully, thank you

there is always (at least) two sieds to a story

Very true Max.

Be interesting to see what happens.

Sharma says he has 1.5 years of evidence that match his claims. And he is working in due process with his lawyer to deliever things in right process. 

Thing that puzzled me was he says he was told not to report things as it could be searched by OIA. Isnt that what one would need to do, collect all evidence & have things as transparent as poss. 

Sharma as far as Im aware has nothing to gain but much to lose. 

Anyways agree tho always 2 sides. Will await & see what happens. 

Edited by karrotsishere

3 minutes ago, pete said:

Whips 

Another thing, why on earth have whips or use that term. Thats a warning sign right there for me. 

Even in racing, they are looking at using term encourager more. 

Anyways folks. Enjoy your day & happy punting. 

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Very true Max.

Be interesting to see what happens.

Sharma says he has 1.5 years of evidence that match his claims. And he is working in due process with his lawyer to deliever things in right process. 

Thing that puzzled me was he says he was told not to report things as it could be searched by OIA. Isnt that what one would need to do, collect all evidence & have things as transparent as poss. 

Sharma as far as Im aware has nothing to gain but much to lose. 

Anyways agree tho always 2 sides. Will await & see what happens. 

Good reason for that, if don't know it. They can the start making up liars by spin doctors, to liar away the evidence he would have. Ardern and her office do it all the time. Why Ardern trying make out had no bullying problem. Yet seems got at least four cases of it or if doctor doing it five.

Thing makes me laugh many Labour MP'S have had staff turnover issues. All that just can't be staff not up to the job.