The Race Place

Merry Christmas to you all

pete

Yes it's that time of the year we all love.

Alan and I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and we hope you and your loved ones have a safe, enjoyable festive season with the added bonus of a few winners thrown in.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and participation in the forum which, we believe, offers a safe, informative outlet for all of us who enjoy horse racing.

It's fair to say we had no idea how this was all going to pan out when we Alan came up with the idea of starting our own forum but here we are. We are very happy with the progress to date and plan to be around as long as there is interest in what's being offered.

A special thanks to those who have run competitions, punters' clubs and also contributed so much knowledge to the Punting Perspectives section. 

Lastly we'll leave you with a little known NZ Christmas song by Bulldogs All Star Goodtime Band. I can actually play this on my ukulele but we won't go there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• pete pinned this topic
  • pete featured this topic

Appreciated, Pete and Alan - and thanks again for all your work this year. Strangely enough, in an idle moment the Mustelid was trawling through Youtube vids last night and had a good old laugh watching Bulldogs Allstar Goodtime Band performing 'Everyone Knows' 'live'. My personal fave though is, of course, 'Miss September'

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, pete said:

Yes it's that time of the year we all love.

Alan and I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and we hope you and your loved ones have a safe, enjoyable festive season with the added bonus of a few winners thrown in.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and participation in the forum which, we believe, offers a safe, informative outlet for all of us who enjoy horse racing.

It's fair to say we had no idea how this was all going to pan out when we Alan came up with the idea of starting our own forum but here we are. We are very happy with the progress to date and plan to be around as long as there is interest in what's being offered.

A special thanks to those who have run competitions, punters' clubs and also contributed so much knowledge to the Punting Perspectives section. 

Lastly we'll leave you with a little known NZ Christmas song by Bulldogs All Star Goodtime Band. I can actually play this on my ukulele but we won't go there.

I will drink to that Allan and Pete. 🍷 Hic #~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

A happy and safe festive  season to you all, especially  on those NZ roads!

Best of luck on the punt over the holiday season. The jump season is warming up in the NH and I may draw the bow at Kempton on Boxing Day,after a successful assult on the jump season on a Tim Vaughan mare at Donny a couple of weeks ago 🎯.

Some good memories on the punt etc in NZ over the Christmas period. You guy's  must have some great stories to share from punts landed(or not landed)over the years.

Cheers🍷🍻

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mardigras said:

Season's greetings to all. Hope the time is filled with good times and maybe even a winner or two. 

Best wishes to all for a very happy holiday season. I certainly expect to nail a winner or two over the break. I'll let you know what they are in the New Year. You may find one or two more at good prices on the other site as well around that time.

Edited by curious
  • Like 2

• pete unpinned this topic