The Race Place

Race Place Ownership Changes

Hesi

8 hours ago, Maximus said:

Max is around and watching you, karrots ...welcome back. Max is all for robust discussion, expression of opinion and sharing of info for whatever reason, as long as it involves nothing libellous or offensive.

MM

Haha good on you. Watching me. Well then you would know that I also told the people this sort of thing was happening from the CCP. Again tried to pull up the thread that I posted this on, but cant be xyz in going back and finding it. Of course the CCP are monitoring Chinese Kiwis. How thick are people. Many thick people around and sorry dont mean to be rude.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/report-of-china-run-police-station-spurs-govt-to-launch-multi-agency-probe/3V7VA7D4GNH7ROSTYFO6DX6HYI/

Anyway will be online for another 30 mins if any Harness folk are around.

Edited by karrotsishere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 8:20 PM, Hesi said:

I'd like to get Cubes joining in PJ's comps, he was always such a character with his 3rd person narrative, but he seems well ensconced elsewhere.

Also no disrespect to anyone, but the best poster I have come across in my times on these chat forums, is Tasman Man, former part owner of Pasta Post and Changeover I think.  He seems to have fallen foul elsewhere, anyone know him

Yes, I know him

I thought he used to be ok but (in my opinion only) he's now turned into a blithering idiot

I may be harsh, it may be dementia

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Yes, I know him

I thought he used to be ok but (in my opinion only) he's now turned into a blithering idiot

I may be harsh, it may be dementia

Seemed quite coherent and sensible when he posted on RC.  Certainly not a doom and gloom merchant

• 3 months later...