The Race Place

Who woulda thunk it?

Maximus

Revealed: Regions with highest truancy also regions with highest ram raid rates

Well, flock me, what a 'reveal'.
Probably another $1M or mor eof taxpayer dollars paid for some 'research' to discover what anyone with half a functioning brain knows already.
Worse... 40% of Kiwi kids go to school regularly.
This country is heading for the 3rd or 4th world in a big hurry.
What say you, Cindy? Got some data that proves how your 'investment in education' is helping so many Kiwis get out of the drain?

MM

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our PM is, I fear, delusional...since when was SouthEast Asia 'our region' ...still, if what you're really after is a top job in the UN I guess it doesn't hurt to take the moral high ground when you're PM of a country that most people in Myanmar have never heard of or care about.

'A devastating situation': Myanmar's executions 'a stain on our region' - Ardern

8 hours ago, Maximus said:

Our PM is, I fear, delusional...since when was SouthEast Asia 'our region' ...still, if what you're really after is a top job in the UN I guess it doesn't hurt to take the moral high ground when you're PM of a country that most people in Myanmar have never heard of or care about.

'A devastating situation': Myanmar's executions 'a stain on our region' - Ardern

Don`t believe everything that published/reported from Newshub .... Scaremongering , one sided opinion`s , crap most of the time!!

• Like 1

Yep, the quality of journalism from them and the Herald is very poor, which is of a concern, because people become very blase about what is written, so anything with credibility that is written, is put in the same basket.

What's the alternative though, the toxic tripe dished up on social media

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Maximus said:

Our PM is, I fear, delusional...since when was SouthEast Asia 'our region'

A spin doctor running out of ideas and in panic mode. There is unfortunately no alternative to the media barrage we have from all sides . They want control of the narrative, and the populace to be swayed into believing whatever they present as the "Truth".  One has to dig deep into social media outlets and commentators to find something at least partially credible. I tend to start with the idea that all that is presented on mainstream media is biased bullshit and the real truth lies somewhere else . 

• Like 1