The Race Place

F--k really

barryb

Yep, and to spend the next decade under an extended supervision order, after serving his sentence. Twenty years for murder and sexuall asault on children is a disgrace.  That supervision ,believe me will never happen, just keep him locked up for that decade and spare NZ the angst for a while.  The idiot that murdered the Auckland dairy worker was under supervision after being deported from Australia. The whole system is stuffed, under resourced, underfunded and understaffed because of the aforementioned.  The NZ landscape is destined to become a dangerous place .

Edited by Globederby19
  • Like 2

Its a fucking joke isnt it Globe, thank god we have less than 12 months of these gutless dickheads left.

They will go down as the worst govt seen in NZ history, what a pack of total losers.

they are about to lose a 6000 majority in Ham West in a weeks time and be fucking embarrassed at there very poor showing.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Freda said:

I am just wondering when a desperate citizen might take matters into his/her hands and deal the ultimate cure to a piece of shit.

Shoot one, run them over, whatever.  Could you blame them?

Yes Freda, I can see vigilante groups set up to defend themselves.

ie: Dairy Owners banding together to dispatch a group to take out some no-hoper.

• Like 1