The Race Place

Scumbags

barryb

A big difference between talking tough and actually making a difference.  If you think Act will make a jot of difference you must have rocks in your head.  You might recall the tough line to be taken on boy racers, by that hard liner herself, Crusher Collins.  Remind me how many cars got crushed.

By the way, we are not a shit little country, we have a very small percentage of the population being scumbags, the rest of us are pretty good people thanks, who mainly have good values

20 minutes ago, Hesi said:

A big difference between talking tough and actually making a difference.  If you think Act will make a jot of difference you must have rocks in your head.  You might recall the tough line to be taken on boy racers, by that hard liner herself, Crusher Collins.  Remind me how many cars got crushed.

By the way, we are not a shit little country, we have a very small percentage of the population being scumbags, the rest of us are pretty good people thanks, who mainly have good values

You have had rocks i ya head for fucking voting left wing dips for yrs Hesi.

Its c—-s like you that owe NZ an appology for voting in the worst bunch of misfits in yrs.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hesi said:

We are a shit little country over run with crime for our size, gangs one of the highest % per pop around the world. Deluded cocks like you voting left wing twerps with no idea.

Never said I didn't have sympathy for the guy with the the fingers chopped off.  Just as disgusted as most with some of this brutality that happens, the beating in Warkworth the horrific killing in rural Taranaki etc etc.  I just don't have an answer for it, no one seems to.  Some of these issues in NZ, need to be treated as cross party to develop strategies that mean everyone is working in the same direction

7 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Never said I didn't have sympathy for the guy with the the fingers chopped off.  Just as disgusted as most with some of this brutality that happens, the beating in Warkworth the horrific killing in rural Taranaki etc etc.  I just don't have an answer for it, no one seems to.  Some of these issues in NZ, need to be treated as cross party to develop strategies that mean everyone is working in the same direction

Cuddling like the current lot isn’t working Hesi, the social issues facing NZ haven’t even started yet.

I have a daughter starting out in school teaching and the shit she comes home and tells me is horrific.

Just last week she had an 11yr old with blacks eyes because she wouldn’t have sex with her father, fuck is that the NZ we want?
She starts her day serving 180 kids breakfast as there parents either don’t have the money or are too pissed or drugged to do it and just don’t fucking care.

1 hour ago, barryb said:

You have had rocks i ya head for fucking voting left wing dips for yrs Hesi.

Its c—-s like you that owe NZ an appology for voting in the worst bunch of misfits in yrs.

barry's spelling was always a problem when he went to school ...he clearly has difficulty spelling the word 'critters' even now. No need for an apology, though, baz.
At least your values are right up there with Maxi's, somewhere to the right of Attila The Hun.

MM

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hesi said:

Like I said, I don't have the answers

All I can do is make sure my children and their offspring become good, hard working citizens, with respect for other people.

And there in one word is the root cause of so many problems, lack of respect

No it’s Govt social policy that encourages those whom can’t afford it, to have more kids.  When you have nothing anyway & get rewarded financially for having a child it’s a great idea, these same people can’t feed them, clothe or even find a bed, but hey who cares someone will. NZ Aotearoa’s social problems haven’t started yet, wait until all these dumbos kids whom haven’t been to school,for yrs due to Covid start hitting the streets.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:43 PM, Hesi said:

The only reason cars weren't crushed was because the Judiciary wouldn't play ball and they will continue to not play ball until minimum sentences are brought in as 0pposed to maximum.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:15 PM, barryb said:

And fucking typical you Hesi, where’s your sympathy for the guy who got his fingers cut off working hard and paying taxes, did no fucking wrong.

You are a good fella Hesi, admit you got this soft cock lot wrong and they are fucking a great land.

Barry...barry...barry..!!!

You really must deprogram yourself from using the same language/words used by those you complain of i.e. those that organise themselves into gangs and run rampant over good citizens.

• Like 1

SD, these shitbags are running amok whilst Hesi’s leader does nothing, devoid of ideas. Her time has come, the country needs a change, this lot will go down in history as the least effective Govt ever seen in NZ.

Freda is right These communities are sick of ineffective policing and a Govt that doesn’t care about them.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, barryb said:

SD, these shitbags are running amok whilst Hesi’s leader does nothing, devoid of ideas. Her time has come, the country needs a change, this lot will go down in history as the least effective Govt ever seen in NZ.

Freda is right These communities are sick of ineffective policing and a Govt that doesn’t care about them.

Some of what you say I agree. I actually do things to remedy the situation. As an example I think I was quite effective behind the scenes stopping a certain mayoral candidate running for office. Just at the moment I am chasing the head honcho's in the Citizens Advice Bureau asking why their organisation is becoming political. This stemming from an RNZ article on cogovernance.