The Race Place

Nine Days of New Year Results Thread

PWJ

17 minutes ago, PWJ said:

57 Rees

Yay, Porirua here I come. I wonder if they have a pool? In fact is the Sharella still there?, might have to camp out.

A big thank you to those 31 ahead of me you gave me something to chase each week, but alas poor yorrick.

God help those whose team I end up in for the next comp:classic_blink::classic_blink:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WANDERING said:

HI REES.YOU WERE 15 BACK ON THE INSIDE AND DID NOT SEE ANY RACING ROOM ,THE WHOLE WAY ===DID NOT ENABLE YOU TO SHOW YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL.=NEXT START?     32 PARTICIPATED IN A TOUGH COMPETITIVE CONTEST.

Cheers, and a  superb effort by you bud. The tide will break , but at least my beloved Harness has been good to me.

• Like 1

Congrats to The Wandering One, tremendously consistent tipping over the New Year ...and many thanks to PJ for doing the hard yards for us all despite the heat.

I must say one of the most enjoyable things about these Comps is getting better acquainted with some of the quirky personalities involved.

As for The Mighty Blues ...we know what will happen there, Howie ...early ripe and early rotten, LOL ... It'll be good fun seeing the final line-ups.

MM

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 2

• PWJ unpinned this topic