Jump to content
The Race Place

Pre Draft Comp banter


Hesi
 Share

Recommended Posts

No and the more you push the less it will ever be likely to...why would they even need to do that...and after what you and Doug tried to do RC...how could you ever think it could work....why not just be happy with what you have and find your own way forward to grow.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hesi I came here and joined as Pete asked me to  but you just can not stop with the constant sniping and trying to bait RC. I wanted to just post here on relevant topics and never once have I run down or rubbished the site on RC however you just cant let go. I won't be posting here again, thanks Pete for trying  but unfortunately it has not worked...I will happily go back to RC and you have lost another poster...so thats two less than yesterday the way I see it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, RJB said:

Hesi I came here and joined as Pete asked me to  but you just can not stop with the constant sniping and trying to bait RC. I wanted to just post here on relevant topics and never once have I run down or rubbished the site on RC however you just cant let go. I won't be posting here again, thanks Pete for trying  but unfortunately it has not worked...I will happily go back to RC and you have lost another poster...so thats two less than yesterday the way I see it.

 

That was most definitely not the message I got.

I went along with it though in the spirit the 2 sites could work together, which has not been the case.  Attempts to establish an inter site Super Comp have all been rejected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, barryb said:

Interestingly Hesi you seem to have forgotten the original intention of this site.

RJB does it have to be one or the other? many here post on both or even all 3 similar sites.

A situation I have never had a problem with

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Hesi said:

That was most definitely not the message I got.

I went along with it though in the spirit the 2 sites could work together, which has not been the case.  Attempts to establish an inter site Super Comp have all been rejected

so what, its not needed. RC has its own base and members and minds its own business doing what it does..yes many are on both who cares the more opinions there are at the moment the better...RC does not need to do any sort of inter site comp why should they??? RC has good comps so does RP why not just leave it at that. RC does not need or wish to work with RP, but that does not mean the sites can not coexist peacefully...which you seem to just try to stir up all the time...there will be no inter site comp...but no reason why there should be any animosity between the two sites...unless that is what you want???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, barryb said:

Interestingly Hesi you seem to have forgotten the original intention of this site.

RJB does it have to be one or the other? many here post on both or even all 3 similar sites.

Never said it had to be...I know you post on RC as well..no issue...its everyones own choice to post where they want but from after this discussion is finished I have chosen not to post here because of Hesi ...that is my choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations to all 3 sites and happy New year Day today to all in kiwiland. All 3 Nz forum sites have done their bit IMO, to have some interesting stories, banter, comps , trivia, tips and the like >>>>>> All about the Fabulous Sport of Racing. Great job fellas (and ladies) The Aussie banter sites are more like Twitter with a drunken , rude demographic most of the time 😆 .  so is better to see the racing support and comment in Nz .

In-fighting seems pointless. Getting someone involved in the sports to comment is always excellent too. Freda is a fine example and would be great to consult on Racing issues. Harness racing is struggling a little in Nz so a lot of the comment has deteriated with it everywhere accordingly. a sad developement 😪

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RJB said:

so what, its not needed. RC has its own base and members and minds its own business doing what it does..yes many are on both who cares the more opinions there are at the moment the better...RC does not need to do any sort of inter site comp why should they??? RC has good comps so does RP why not just leave it at that. RC does not need or wish to work with RP, but that does not mean the sites can not coexist peacefully...which you seem to just try to stir up all the time...there will be no inter site comp...but no reason why there should be any animosity between the two sites...unless that is what you want???

So be it, thanks for finally getting back to me on it

Perhaps you should take your own advice on stirring things up.  This all flared up when I made a post questioning how good the Leith Innes ride was on Pinarello, which I got slagged off for on RC by you.  So spare us your sanctimonious utterings, and as I said, take your own advice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha I dont even remember making the post but I will always stick up for jockeys and trainers If I feel they are being gone after unfairly....you need to let things go and chill...lifes to short to stay angry over such small issue sorry if it offended ....good luck with the comps here...enjoy 2023 I know I will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, pete said:

I'm out of this place. I can't stand any more of this crap.

Wow!

This used to be your site as well, shocked you didn’t show PJ the respect and post one last time.

I remember when Say No More left this site, he was done a good few weeks before he exited the building, he showed PJ the respect and seen it out.

BTW why did you leave Race Cafe in the first place?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stevie Nicks Off said:

Wow!

This used to be your site as well, shocked you didn’t show PJ the respect and post one last time.

I remember when Say No More left this site, he was done a good few weeks before he exited the building, he showed PJ the respect and seen it out.

BTW why did you leave Race Cafe in the first place?

Chill out mate. I would never leave PJ in the lurch if it was a Teams comp.

You know nothing of any of the background history to all this so suggest you stay out of it.

I've put a shitload of work into this site but have just grown tired of people who can't seem to bury the past.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm surprised the draft order hasn't provoked any comments...

Rex has the pick of the field. Who will he go for ?? The poisoned chalice remember.....

DRAFT ORDER (produced by random draw)

This is the usual "snake" draft with the order reversed on each successive round of the draft.

1. Rex

2. Smiler

3. Max

4. Ian

5. Hesi

6. Richie

7. Jack

8. Roland

9. Graeme

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...