The Race Place

SUMMER - AUTUMN SUPER DRAFT COMP DRAFT THREAD - Draft is Monday 9th Jan - 8.00pm NZ time (6.00pm Oz time)

PWJ

1 hour ago, Sir Gallivant said:

Gee (and I don't mean Zabeel) lol, all this insider info that some of us are not privvy to Hesi means that u should be second favs to the all conquering Dream Team that apparently are a given to win this comp, maybe I should withdraw myself so Jamison can step in and give my team a shot!!!! 

Just to clarify, I struck up a correspondence with Allover, over the Te Akau Dominance thread, got to know him a bit better, his background etc, so that is why I chose him.

Not really inside info, as anyone on the site could have done that

18 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Yeah but none of the Captains . Conflict of interests and insider trading. We will wait till after the first week results and after he scores a 1000 bucks, the protests will come thick and fast.:classic_smile::classic_tongue:

As self-appointed head of the Super Comp Advisory Board (SCAB) Max can assure you that all protests will be carefully considered by The Committee before being dismissed out of hand.

MM

hmmm ... picked 33rd out of 36 😒... a bit sobering after the many, many years I've supported these comps and captained teams when all around me, just as now, very few willingly put their hands up to be a Captain, and in most cases those that eventually do have had to have their arms twisted. Even poor ole PJ has had to step in to a Captaincy role at times, because apparently he isn't busy enough organising, scoring, and providing updates. 🙃 (If anyone is wondering what this emoji is, it's the emoji for 'sarcasm').

Anyways, I guess that 33rd of 36 puts me into context, and of course, is duly noted. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TooFast said:

hmmm ... picked 33rd out of 36 😒... a bit sobering after the many, many years I've supported these comps and captained teams when all around me, just as now, very few willingly put their hands up to be a Captain, and in most cases those that eventually do have had to have their arms twisted. Even poor ole PJ has had to step in to a Captaincy role at times, because apparently he isn't busy enough organising, scoring, and providing updates. 🙃 (If anyone is wondering what this emoji is, it's the emoji for 'sarcasm').

Anyways, I guess that 33rd of 36 puts me into context, and of course, is duly noted. 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz. Oh Howie its you. Welcome back, missed your epistles. Like me picked at the end but bound to do a lot of damage. 👍

Hey, welcome back Howie, been a long time since you posted a short novel on a Sunday morn, but back in them days of yore you were one of those rare brave beings called Captain ...still, nothin' to stop you giving us your pearls of wisdom from position 33 in the Draft.
Better to be 33rd than first-up, as Hesi is always reminding us.

To keep you humble in Rd 1 of many, cap'n Max is setting his Robweiler onto you (see what I did there?) ...to take one big bite of your sensitive posterior. Go get 'im, Rob!!

MM

2 hours ago, Maximus said:

Hey, welcome back Howie, been a long time since you posted a short novel on a Sunday morn, but back in them days of yore you were one of those rare brave beings called Captain ...still, nothin' to stop you giving us your pearls of wisdom from position 33 in the Draft.
Better to be 33rd than first-up, as Hesi is always reminding us.

To keep you humble in Rd 1 of many, cap'n Max is setting his Robweiler onto you (see what I did there?) ...to take one big bite of your sensitive posterior. Go get 'im, Rob!!

MM

Rabid Robbie dogs will be swabbed for sure. Do you need a shot Howie ? Not shot, bitten proclaims Howie........

• PWJ unpinned this topic